𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The only thing Who’s Who has on Lucci is a better devil fruit but:

1. Lucci has far better fighting skill
2. Lucci has better physical stats
3. Lucci likely has better haki
4. Lucci has much better hype as well
1. Might be.
2. You can't say that for sure.
3. Same as 2nd, mind you Lucci had Haki vs Luffy back in Enies Lobby, he was miserable at it, to say the least.
4. Because he was arc's villain.

Vergo easily scales up to WsW. What has WsW done to be considered even close to Warlord Law
Took attacks from Jinbe and atleast make him block even though he basically got stomped.
Vergo struggled against PH Crack Leg Lanji, went hard diff with Smoker of all people, and got dicked down by Law. He and Lucci ain't touching WSW. Lucci would be lucky to push him to mid diff ngl:handsup:
Post automatically merged:

Vergo mid diffs Who’s who. Vergos feats against law speak for themselves.
Ooh he squeezed someone's heart ( one of the weakest organs ) and beat him while threatening to crush his heart, so scary! Totally not a cowardly bitch who can't fight fair..

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Jesus christ. Where is this braindead CP-0 wank coming from?

CP-0 are strong as long as you are a hakiless fodder from East Blue or you didn't master your devil fruit yet.

Every Commander washes them.

He literally said "TEKKAI!" right before the attack landed
I was wondering what is he talking about. I remember it more from anime cause sound effect was fun but I knew it was in the manga too.

Lmao.

Took attacks from Jinbe and atleast make him block even though he basically got stomped.
Vergo struggled against PH Crack Leg Lanji,
Vergo literally cracked Sanji's leg lmao
went hard diff with Smoker of all people,
Smoker was purposefully trying to distract Vergo and was just working as a punching bag. To say he went hard diff is retarded.
and got dicked down by Law. He and Lucci ain't touching
Warlord Law would fold the F6 with ease

Jesus christ. Where is this braindead CP-0 wank coming from?

CP-0 are strong as long as you are a hakiless fodder from East Blue or you didn't master your devil fruit yet.

Every Commander washes them.

I was wondering what is he talking about. I remember it more from anime cause sound effect was fun but I knew it was in the manga too.

Lmao.
The faceless, nameless agents in wano were already stronger than tobi roppo tier characters like drake, apoo, Robin, and brook.

Lucci, Kaku, and Stussy are YC1 tier bare minimum

He literally ain’t tho

He was portrayed to be one of the WG’s most elite fighters. He has better feats and portrayal, pre-skip, than a vast majority of vice admirals.
What feats and portrayal? Being called genius in a cipher pol group which ain't even the strongest? Hell, there are Vice Admirals like Vergo who gave PH/DR Law a run for their money. At best current Lucci is commander level and that's it.
It wouldn't wonder me if we see this when Luffy uses ACoC:

The faceless, nameless agents in wano were already stronger than tobi roppo tier characters like drake, apoo, Robin, and brook.

Lucci, Kaku, and Stussy are YC1 tier bare minimum
Keep dreaming.
Mr. Go and Co are already higher tier CP0 members since they only wear masks.

Status
Not open for further replies.