Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lucci pushes Luffy remotely higher than even low diff, it's a good reason to take a break from the manga. Not even Fairy Tail would do such a BS retcon for a pre-ts villain. Why not make Don Krieg and Crocodile appear as well and suddenly giving them YC1+ strength?

The fact that Lucci already used his strongest attack highly indicates how Luffy will stomp him next chapter, proving that small fries like Lucci are no longer threats to him.
On the other hand, we saw Coby go from a completely normal kid to VA level in two years. Hell, he looked like kuro by the time Luffy even beat Lucci. So it's not that ridiculous to think Lucci is much stronger

Unless there is a really good reason for them to jump between several tiers, it's utter low tier BS writing.
Post automatically merged:

... Only for Luffy to own him at the next panels. I hope Oda's at least not desperate enough to portray Lucci as a serious threat, because there's no need to.
You better start accepting it before the Goat Goat comes back

Unless there is a really good reason for them to jump between several tiers, it's utter low tier BS writing.
Post automatically merged:

... Only for Luffy to own him at the next panels. I hope Oda's at least not desperate enough to portray Lucci as a serious threat, because there's no need to.
Especially Lucci

There isn't really a reason for him to be above veteran level

He was supernova level pre Timeskip , Smoker and most of the supernovas maxed at Veteran yet Lucci becomes YC1+? What powerups did he even get

I mean they had two years.
Lucci was a once in a generation genius. I don’t see why he can’t spend two years fighting and training to grow stronger.

Crocodile was possibly once equal to prime Rayleigh, but lost his Will and got weaker because of it. Now that wills back and he’s been growing stronger since to regain that strength.

Both characters have solid reason and ways to get stronger, so I don’t see why people seem to hate it so much?

You better start accepting it before the Goat Goat comes back
I won't accept shit tho. I only accept Croc and Enel retcon because both were already portrayed as massive powerhouses, plus Oda already said how he miscalculated Croc's power by putting him too early into the story.

Meanwhile, Lucci is not part of that. Did the ass whooping change his character, similar to Crocodile who finally got to his prime self again? Nope. He's just a massive lab dog for the WG. Another small fry. It didn't also help his portrayal when another genius, comparable to him, was mid diffed by Jinbe.

I won't accept shit tho. I only accept Croc and Enel retcon because both were already portrayed as massive powerhouses, plus Oda already said how he miscalculated Croc's power by putting him too early into the story.

Meanwhile, Lucci is not part of that. Did the ass whooping change his character, similar to Crocodile who finally got to his prime self again? Nope. He's just a massive lab dog for the WG. Another small fry. It didn't also help his portrayal when another genius, comparable to him, was mid diffed by Jinbe.
Lol i get it. I'm also not expecting anything. At best he's clashing with Base CoC-less Luffy which isn't much of an issue. Oda is not that stupid.

On the other hand, we saw Coby go from a completely normal kid to VA level in two years. Hell, he looked like kuro by the time Luffy even beat Lucci. So it's not that ridiculous to think Lucci is much stronger
Coby was constantly trained by Garp and we saw his battle progress even in PTS, from a weakling without any battle skills to someone who was capable of using Soru. And even after Wano, Oda made sure to not portray Coby on similar levels like Luffy.

Lmao, another prodigy, Who's Who, got his ass beaten by Jinbe, yet you wouldn't call it BS when someone weaker than Mr. Go is suddenly comparable to current Law and Kid?
I never considered lucci below Mr. Go. Mr. Go was just part of CP0 longer.

And Who’s who was just talking out his ass. Who’s who hasn’t seen lucci in twelve years. So if he thought he was as strong as an 18 year old lucci good for him.

I never considered lucci below Mr. Go. Mr. Go was just part of CP0 longer.

And Who’s who was just talking out his ass. Who’s who hasn’t seen lucci in twelve years. So if he thought he was as strong as an 18 year old lucci good for him.
Mr. Go was Lucci's boss lol

No, he didn't. He was legit which Jinbe immediately recognized as well when he saw how Who's Who used Rokushiki techniques which were vastly more advanced than other CP9 members. He had his own special versions in contrast to Lucci who 1.) combined geppou and soru 2.) learned rokuougan as well. Who's Who also improved himself over the years when he was finally a flying six; the strongest of them all actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.