Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn bro. I did not expect you to expect so much from current Lucci. I pretty much think he's fodder to anything beyond Base Luffy and roughly commander level
I think Lucci being commander level is reasonable. 2 years of training + CP0 skills. It ain't farfetched. But anything higher, let alone being low top tier? Nah, I only see current Smoker on similar levels if he has awakening + stronger Haki. Even then, making Smoker a low top tier should have a good reason.

I never considered lucci below Mr. Go. Mr. Go was just part of CP0 longer.

And Who’s who was just talking out his ass. Who’s who hasn’t seen lucci in twelve years. So if he thought he was as strong as an 18 year old lucci good for him.
Can someone PLEASE tell me who Mr. Go is?? It’s driving me crazy and there’s no search results for it :crazwhat:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
When did he join Cp0 tho we don't really know that. He's a prodigy so something like that can be easily asspulled.

He can be a YC1 easily.
Doffy for example has no powers that can help him against Crocodile or YC1s, but he's usually placed there because of his wit and skills
Yeah but Luffy learned future sight impromptu in under 10 hours, learned the basics of advanced haki in the same time frame and this is after getting 18 months private tutoring with Rayleigh and doing nothing but training.

So Lucci while maintaining a job having a comparable growth rate to a superior prodigy, with no help does not stick with me.

Coby was constantly trained by Garp and we saw his battle progress even in PTS, from a weakling without any battle skills to someone who was capable of using Soru. And even after Wano, Oda made sure to not portray Coby on similar levels like Luffy.
So imagine someone just as strong as Luffy as of EL spending the majority of time in two years trying to grow. Imagine if Sanji started out stronger and had no use for cooking or jacking off.

I don't think it makes sense for him to be a challenge, obviously he isn't coming across Luffy so early into the arc to be a real threat, but he could be significantly better than he used to be.

Yeah but Luffy learned future sight impromptu in under 10 hours, learned the basics of advanced haki in the same time frame and this is after getting 18 months private tutoring with Rayleigh and doing nothing but training.

So Lucci while maintaining a job having a comparable growth rate to a superior prodigy, with no help does not stick with me.
The inconsistency lies in Luffy needing 1.5 years to master coating.
Haki coating was literally achieved by marine fodder back in Dressrosa. Lucci should have absolutely no trouble with ACoA.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Haki coating was literally achieved by marine fodder back in Dressrosa. Lucci should have absolutely no trouble with ACoA.
He’s got a head start on haki since Oda retconned tekkai as bootleg armament but this would have Lucci making similar leaps in strength as Lucci without the unlimited time to train, while working as a CP0 agent and seemingly without a teacher on Rayleigh’s quality. Which I don’t find realistic

The problem lies in people misunderstanding the timeskip.

If luffy and the straw hats didn’t have the timeskip, they’d still be this strong after two years of fighting in the new world. The point of the time skip was just to guarantee that they would survive to reach this level of power.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Only acceptable scenario is if Lucci pulls an Aoshi from Rurouni Kenshin and pushed his body to the absolute limits and has physical evidence of this (like Aoshi’s scars).

Otherwise him being comparable to Luffy after all this trivializes Luffy’s journey. Same with the other SHs.

I assume you’re talking about Ryuo/Advanced Busoshoku Haki. Perhaps Rayleigh didn’t think to teach him that, or maybe he wanted Luffy to figure it out on his own? It could also be one of those things Oda came up with on the spot like how Haki can nullify DFs?? That was new.

There’s other things he could’ve trained/developed in the remaining year he was on Rusukaina. We probably won’t know for sure until EoS.

Status
Not open for further replies.