Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cope. It's impossible to push that. Despite CP0 being the shield of the CD they scare off the world by saying that an Admiral comes after you if you harm them which is because the Admiral are stronger. Both the Admirals and CP0 are the CD's direct subordinates and they use the superior force to scare off the world.

It's impossible for you to push that agenda with anything but headcanon
CP0 don't Fear any Yonko, while Ryukugyu feared Kaidou.

Lucci was probably not even vet level back then, but yeah nO wAy He CoUlD lOsE...
I know it's back in the day and was to hype Lucci and shit, but stil, as a writer you should get atleast some idea where you go powerlevel-wise.
If Lucci pushes Luffy remotely higher than even low diff, it's a good reason to take a break from the manga. Not even Fairy Tail would do such a BS retcon for a pre-ts villain. Why not make Don Krieg and Crocodile appear as well and suddenly giving them YC1+ strength?

The fact that Lucci already used his strongest attack highly indicates how Luffy will stomp him next chapter, proving that small fries like Lucci are no longer threats to him.

Lucci was probably not even vet level back then, but yeah nO wAy He CoUlD lOsE...
I know it's back in the day and was to hype Lucci and shit, but stil, as a writer you should get atleast some idea where you go powerlevel-wise.
That's what I was talking about yesterday. Even in terms of rokushiki this guy would have gotten raped with his legs closed by Vergo. It's a pretty big plot hole that I think Oda will address soon

Cause Post TS we were taking down Yonkos. This portrayal will come bacl full force once the Navy and WG are the enemies
With the introduction of Sword i think the Navy itself won‘t take a major enemy role again ,because it‘s more leaning towards a common enemy like the WG imo.
The way how things are build up lately.

but i don‘t think Pirates and Marines will join forces against the WG ,more like they share a similiar goal at the end

Admirals on the other hand will take an enemy role cause the are under direct control of the WG/Celestial Dragons.

If Lucci pushes Luffy remotely higher than even low diff, it's a good reason to take a break from the manga. Not even Fairy Tail would do such a BS retcon for a pre-ts villain. Why not make Don Krieg and Crocodile appear as well and suddenly giving them YC1+ strength?

The fact that Lucci already used his strongest attack highly indicates how Luffy will stomp him next chapter, proving that small fries like Lucci are no longer threats to him.
Or that Lucci has something stronger in store :saden:

What’s wrong with old villains getting stronger??

What’s wrong with old villains getting stronger??
Unless there is a really good reason for them to jump between several tiers, it's utter low tier BS writing.
Post automatically merged:

Or that Lucci has something stronger in store :saden:
... Only for Luffy to own him at the next panels. I hope Oda's at least not desperate enough to portray Lucci as a serious threat, because there's no need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.