Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not their fault...Oda does things that way...Onigaishima pre rooftop is a huge example and so far in this arc, Luffy didn't give any vibes of person who has 3 billion bounty...
Bonney literally asked herself how Luffy is a Yonkou, this is literally a big Scream of Oda to demonstrate the power of Luffy in this arc.
We speak her about current Luffy, the one in end of wano was toe 1on1 with Kaido for a while even in Base/Gear2/Gear3 and this Luffy should be even stronger. Same for the Zoro and the other strawhats.

Oda now brining up Sentomaru is for me a signs that perhaps Kizaru or a other Admiral will show up in this arc.
Lucci and co get washed and ask for help, saying Luffy and co trying to take Vegapunk.

Bonney literally asked herself how Luffy is a Yonkou, this is literally a big Scream of Oda to demonstrate the power of Luffy in this arc.
We speak her about current Luffy, the one in end of wano was toe 1on1 with Kaido for a while even in Base/Gear2/Gear3 and this Luffy should be even stronger. Same for the Zoro and the other strawhats.

Oda now brining up Sentomaru is for me a signs that perhaps Kizaru or a other Admiral will show up in this arc.
Lucci and co get washed and ask for help, saying Luffy and co trying to take Vegapunk.
That would be good way and I hope...we will see what happens in the next chapter...good that there is no break next week...

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave

Great points. Lucci is smart. It makes sense for him to call in strong reinforcements. A Yonkou crew on Egghead is a huge threat to the WG.

There's a good chance Lucci leaves/gets teleported, then has Seraphim Kuma fight Luffy and Jinbei. This leads to Bonney interacting with Seraphim Kuma. Wouldn't be surprised if OG Kuma shows up, and we get a bear-brawl, either.

@Geo

What if next time we see Zoro he is fighting Kizaru actually?
:myman:

Man's dreams never die:josad:
Would be a good callback to SA arc.

Initially I thought Lucci and co would meet Zoro instead but Oda sent them to Luffy. This means Zoro is still sidelined for something coming in the future.

But this is Oda and after the botch job he did with Wano ending, I am not holding my breath lol:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.