Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Would be a good callback to SA arc.

Initially I thought Lucci and co would meet Zoro instead but Oda sent them to Luffy. This means Zoro is still sidelined for something coming in the future.

But this is Oda and after the botch job he did with Wano ending, I am not holding my breath lol:suresure:
Yeah. I'm totally down after Wano ( not ZKK ) overall. Was so boring from Zoro's perspective after so much "to come".

Tbh if Oda wants to make even more idiots out of his fans I wouldn't be surprised if Zoro got KO'ed cause he didn't had Haki on:laughmoji:
Post automatically merged:

So do we have any guesses what Sentomaru and the Seraphim will do this arc
Seraphims have only two routes.

- Vegapunk handles them to Revos and they are finally acknowledged as a full-blown dangerous organization opposing WG.

- Vegapunk is forced to give Seraphims to WG and WG becomes even crazier in terms of capabilities.

As for Sentomaru, I have a new cope. He will call his uncle Kizaru and Zoro will have to fight him:cheers:

:josad:

There must be some twist coming up because the protagonists are stronger than the antagonists even though Zoro has been sidelined. It is either;
- We get a new villain for the arc who is an actual threat.
- Sentomaru turns the Sera against Vegapunk and SHP
- Vegapunk is secretly evil (how is Oda making this guy good when he has been doing several shady things)
nothing will happen, they're leaving the island in the next 10 chapters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans
So it’s confirmed that Vegapunk can perfectly clone devil fruit powers now
Let's wait for the colored raws to confirmed that Seraphim Kuma hasn't turned pink, making the Fruit a failure in Vegapunk's eyes.
:saden:
Jokes aside, Vegapunk being able to give Devil Fruits powers freely breaks the universe on a lot of levels. The Straw Hats REALLY need to work on their Haki, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.