Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guarantee Oda doesn't even know what he wants of the post OP world. He without a doubt doesn't even now what the One Piece is. Dude is going to create it out his ass last minute. One Piece now is like Pokemon, just random copy and paste like episodes that have no flow whatsoever.
He seems to know the ending to the series but he probably just doesn't know how to fit all the forgotten characters like Urouge into it.

Last edited:
This is another chapter.

XYZ arrives.

XYZ walks around the facility.

XYZ meets someone by the end.

For fucks sake Oda, you could put a little effort to make this chapter more interesting but even that is hard for ya:seriously:
But for to have fight and conflicts we need characters and these characters need to meet one each others so... XYZ arrives, walks around the facility and meets someone by the end it's necessary.

It's speed still so don't complain.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
But for to have fight and conflicts we need characters and these characters need to meet one each others so... XYZ arrives, walks around the facility and meets someone by the end it's necessary.

It's speed still so don't complain.
You will understand my point of view when we spend next chapter on them "confronting" but actually not and they will only get ready to fighting stance by the next 2 chapters.

poor atlast though.
she's just a kid :josad:
It's been known for years that Lucci's biggest feat was 400 hostages.

Man's a jobber with huge ego.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
There is a reason why Oda hasn't shown us an official one piece world map because he knows if he did, it will just reveal how random his writing is. No connection or flow whatsoever. "World building" my ass .
The myth of "One Piece world building is the best" is finished once you get out of the shell and start reading other mangas.

Edens Zero has more tension and stakes that One Piece and it was supposed to be Fairy Tail in space. Not even talking about world building. EZ stomps.
Post automatically merged:

Yet you still want to see how it ends ? See you in the next spoilers thread.
"Don't read it if you don't like it" is the worst type of argument fella.

Some of us enjoyed this show in the past. I for example have a habit of finishing mangas even if they are trash. This doesn't stop me from talking about it even if it's only me talking about the downsides of the chapters.

@Sentinel
I'm sure people who hype Lucci have some Discord and planned this out.

I can't fucking believe anyone hyping this fraud is serious.
If this:

Curious what Lucci's reaction is to Luffy by the end. I still have this weird ass feeling he and Kaku are not actually "bad" anymore and are infiltrating the WG for someone.

The end of their coverstory makes little sense as to how they got where they are in CP0. It almost seemed like Lucci was turning over a new leaf lol
... Is actually the case about Lucci, it'd make him at least more interesting than now. But if Lucci is really just a bootlicker, I doubt he'll be that much of a threat. I kinda get the hype around Lucci as Luffy vs Lucci was the best Pre-TS fight but come on, he's old news, especially for those who are now aiming for the top dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.