Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@TheAncientCenturion you said Bogard is lying about not reading op

But he clarified here that he was referring to "you not reading 48 hours info"

So why you still saying he is lying?
Because that's not how he phrased it. I see that as Bogard going back to correct himself after I called him out on his blatant lie. Reread his original statement, do you think he means the 48 hour thing or the OP in general?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It's the same thing that made me real angry last game with Reborn, when I was trying to help out newer players.
Not a fan of bringing previous games into play to defend yourself
I'm not sure what to think just yet about this TAC vs Bogard feud. I have a bit of difficulty following Bogard's accusations, but I agree with Drago that it isn't a bad look to be scum hunting. I don't see mafia getting aggressive at another player so quickly.
He was quite defensive but Bogard was pretty aggressive too

So you think Bogard is more scummy than townie?
I feel a bit defensive and diplomatic play from you kiwi...

Give me your reads kiwi

D

Dragomir

I'm developing a town core right now. Bogard, TAC, and Reborn are all in it. I want to add a couple more, but that requires me to see some productive activity. @Jew D. Boy @HA001 who so far has pinged you two in any way(pinged as in, they've said something that made you go whoa!)? I know for you Jew that Bogard's vote pinged you. Is there anything else?

@TheAncientCenturion is Bogard your only suspicion?
-------------------------------------------------------------------
On other matters, there's at least one scum in Celestia/Kiwipom/Cinera. Does anybody agree with me? If so, who do you think it is?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I've spent the entire game with him, so I have almost no other reads. Finalbeta has played it safe, he feels less aggressive than normal. You seem to be assuming the role of lead Townie with your check list and giving out townie points. Jew seems confused. Ha0 seems confused.

I have no other reads, really, because this has been my entire game.

D

Dragomir

I've spent the entire game with him, so I have almost no other reads. Finalbeta has played it safe, he feels less aggressive than normal. You seem to be assuming the role of lead Townie with your check list and giving out townie points. Jew seems confused. Ha0 seems confused.

I have no other reads, really, because this has been my entire game.
Since Bogard isn't here right now, meaning you two aren't arguing anymore, why don't you take a backseat and reread the entire phase so you can develop your reads properly?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Always the most inactive players are mafia.
People can be inactive for many reasons
Most of them don’t talk alot. People who don’t speak to much they are sus to me!
That's generalization which isn't good.

People can be inactive for many reasons.

Well more than Bogard vs tac I am more interested in few other players who reacted on that.

Drago says that you are mafia!
I see all of you as scum until I get reads on who can be townie so nothing surprising here

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I'm developing a town core right now. Bogard, TAC, and Reborn are all in it. I want to add a couple more, but that requires me to see some productive activity. @Jew D. Boy @HA001 who so far has pinged you two in any way(pinged as in, they've said something that made you go whoa!)? I know for you Jew that Bogard's vote pinged you. Is there anything else?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
On other matters, there's at least one scum in Celestia/Kiwipom/Cinera. Does anybody agree with me? If so, who do you think it is?
Bogard is definitely my top sus right now, don’t have a good enough read on anyone else yet. Why do you sus the three you mentioned? Nothing they’ve said have pinged me yet, but you’ve done this a lot more than I have.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Since Bogard isn't here right now, meaning you two aren't arguing anymore, why don't you take a backseat and reread the entire phase so you can develop your reads properly?
I'll give it a go, but I've spent the last 5 or so hours in this thread. I'm not gonna spend the rest of my evening rereading it.

Only things that, out of memory, seem off are @Don DaSlayer and @Kiwipom. Don makes comments but never really says anything. It's how he plays, I understand that and I don't like that. And I feel like Kiwi hasn't been assertive all game. Very mouse-y. Not using meta for her, but with the Bogard and I arguing as we did, I'd expect her to take a firmer side or have more solid reads on that.

Maybe she said something and I missed it, though.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
@Don DaSlayer @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @HA001 @Jew D. Boy

You guys seem not so happy with vote on tac? Why?

You guys do realize that it's just the beginning of 48 hours day phase and vote are often casted early on to get more reactions. It's like pressure tactic.

So why it's bothering you?

Anyway, give me your reads
Theres a very good answer for that. Its because i didnt read the rules and did not realise that and thought we doing the exact same shit sending tac home on d1

Status
Not open for further replies.