Questions & Mysteries If the Buggy poster

Shanks is at 4 bil
With the strongest crew In Existence backing him. Numbers here are so overrated.
Oda is the one that gave a 3.6B bounty to a subordinate that was never on Roger's ship, doesn't know the secrets of the world, hasn't seen the OP, etc.
There's also the fact that some characters are getting billions for things that they didn't do. :hope:

Probably around 4.5b also I just wanted to add that mihawk was known as the marine hunter before he became a warlord so that isn't something that originated with the cross guild. The cross guild were just the ones who started putting bounties on Marines heads

Oda is the one that gave a 3.6B bounty to a subordinate that was never on Roger's ship, doesn't know the secrets of the world, hasn't seen the OP, etc.
There's also the fact that some characters are getting billions for things that they didn't do. :hope:
start with kaido
the strongest pirate at 4.6 at his peak with a copy of the poneglyph
An army of modified zoans
and 3 commanders over a bil
big mom similarly at 4.3

shanks can go toe to toe with these characters and his crew boast the highest average bounty amongst the yonko. Shanks is at 4bil . The number I quoted is not moving .

start with kaido
the strongest pirate at 4.6 at his peak with a copy of the poneglyph
An army of modified zoans
and 3 commanders over a bil
big mom similarly at 4.3

shanks can go toe to toe with these characters and his crew boast the highest average bounty amongst the yonko. Shanks is at 4bil . The number I quoted is not moving .
Kaido and BM have been in the game far longer than Shanks, he still got 1B for something that he didn't do.

You mean, if Mihawk is considered the Yonkou

4.389B Mihawk, higher than Shanks 4.0489 B since his Commanders (buggy & Croc) run dangerous side.
2.390B Buggy, still high since his subordinate bounty should be a hell of numbers. His army are similar to Big Mom enrage army, i guess
1.965B Croc. Still the same, Only has a few big name subordinate.

Apollo

The Sol King
Even if Mihawk was empeor, I don't think Buggy's bounty would be going too low because the WG legit sees the guy as a threat charismatic enough to lead Impel down prisoners and talk to Shanks as an equal.
Croc's bounty would stay the same because he is still a subrodinate.
So Mihawk will likely be around Shanks' range as a Yonko.

Mihawk ~4 Billion
Buggy ~2.5 Billion
Crocodile ~1.9 Billion

Imagine Kaidou knowing the whole story like Roger and Rayleigh, the whole story of the lost century, a play, Joyboy, everything the government fears...

Not only would he be feared for his superior strength to Roger, but also his generosity would be raised to heights never seen before.

His achievements in combat make his bounty of 4.6B easily rise to 5B (made in Wano), with the boost the government would give to the man who knows all of history would easily be increased to 6B+

I hope that Rayleigh, who is the first mate of the Pirate King who knows the whole story (lost century, Joyboy, ancient kingdoms, etc...), is in houses 4B, otherwise it would be disappointing that even getting the boost that the One Piece offers it not yet in 4B.

But remember unlike Rayleigh or Roger, Kaidou has 4.6B without having found One Piece and without "knowing the whole story"... And your reward is purely based on your strength alone.