Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking. The ancient power source is probs Sanjis flames origins.

Vegapanks Oda draft leaks and Sanjis speech to Kuma about to come true in future potentially lol.

Zoros gold earrings match the sky people drawings Enel found too I think, one of those people had similar earrings IIRC?

The Revolutionary Lindbergh has tech matching the moon people we saw in Enel cover story too.

The Birka city on the moon was probably sent into space somehow and thus to the moon, in a more extreme situation of what happened to that part of Jaya into Skypeia? Upper yard I think?
Enel was supposed to have destoyed Birka too?

I don't think it's coincidence Oda keeps focusing on lightning with Nami in various ways, including saying she should get Enels fruit and drawing that too.
@AverageNamiEnjoyer @OnePiss

I've always hoped Vegapunk would introduce flying ships and spaceships/space travel somehow. I see Franky building a cola powered rocket to go the moon easily. Oda showing major Gurenn Lagann vibes with him.

There's such an extreme amount of stuff that connects Sanji to space too including Gurren Lagann again too.
Are you able to share the source of the draft leaks? I keep hearing something about a Phoenix and Oda’s drafts but I’ve never been able to find a source for what’s been said.

I'm fucking retarded.

The way Oda is going to create tension is by using S-Bear to just get rid of Luffy. S-Bear teleports Luffy to the G-14 branch, Luffy encounters smoker and Helmeppo, learns about what's happened to Koby.

Meanwhile, Lucci and co. get to chase Bonney up and down until at the very end, Luffy finally returns to Egghead, probably by using G5 to run on air, and 1 shots Lucci.

G

Gorosei Informer

Is Vegapunk really so naive that he thinks all wars are caused by battles over resources? No religious wars? No racist wars? No civil wars? No revolutions? Plus, he literally knows Judge, and Judge's wars were mostly for personal/family glory, not resources. Is he really dumb enough that he thinks if everyone has "energy," then all wars will stop?
And also the worst kind of wars...

Shipping wars!

Serious though, Vegapunk seems quite naive like Chopper, very idealistic and sheltered. He's def inspired on Nikola Tesla but ironically has a clone called Edison too.

I can't believe he was in a crew with Judge, Queen, Caesar etc...feels like they probably took advantage of his innocence, genius, tech etc lol.

Given he's close with Dragon, he should know about all kinds of wars and politics then and thus history too...

Since when has energy been such a critical issue in the OP world too? We've recently learned it's a post apocalyptic world from an extremely advanced former kingdom, WAY ahead of its time and thus not as "simple and low tech" as we thought.
I mean yeah we gave robots, cyborgs, lasers, cloning etc but still...

Given what happened to Ohara, he should realise wars and genocides can be instrumented for other reasons, beyond resources too.

The MADS people seem exactly like the kind of people Vegapunk would hate to work with but he also voluntarily works for and thus benefits the WG...

Is Oda trying to write Vegapunk to be like Oppenheimer, Einstein etc in that they cause far more harm than good by FAR?

Hmm...

https://voi.id/en/memori/16402/einsteins-letter-the-gateway-to-the-nuclear-age

https://reasonandreflection.wordpress.com/2014/11/08/einsteins-three-great-regrets/

Maybe Oda will touch on this with Imus island nuking weapon and how and why the Lunarians got wiped out potentially too?

G

Gorosei Informer

He was talking about Professor Loki in Elbaf.
Dude you're "loki" fucking with my mind with that idea lmfao.

Post automatically merged:

Are you able to share the source of the draft leaks? I keep hearing something about a Phoenix and Oda’s drafts but I’ve never been able to find a source for what’s been said.
Here homie:

Leaks
-There will be a great event (supremacy)will happen to Sanji even Zoro’s fans will be Sanji’s fans after that event
-Sanji will maintain the balance of the world
-Sanji will fusion with a mythical fiery bird* not obeying orders

*by obtaining new fruit / new suit depends on the translation

It has nothing to do with 1006 chapter

These are for future events and These from Oda’s draft for future events and his conversation with the editor

G

Gorosei Informer

DON’T GIVE ODA ANY IDEAS

Funnily enough I've just finished watching another episode of Breaking Bad. Getting near the end of season 3 now I think and loving the show!
I waited way too long to watch it but at the same time, maybe this was the right time got me to get into it? Fate or whatever?

Only in One Piece can Oda say something in an SBS and wait 14 years to reveal it. I’m wondering if it’ll actually take longer now if it isn’t Vegapunk…

What is this?! I feel DEPRESSEDDDDDDD

It doesn't make sense for it to not be him either, I mean he's the greatest scientist in the story and the most literal know it all character too.

He was known for his DF research and experimentation, which Franky discovered too. I believe it was said he was the reason the Impel Down guards were awakened too but I may be wrong ofc.

I just don't know what to think or expect anymore, I'm broken, fed up and exhausted.

Not even seen a giant with a DF yet either canonically. San Juan Wolf might be one but Oda may retcon his DF like he did with Reiju, who he he said had a DF originally relating to her poison powers.

I think this is the first time in post timeskip that Luffy met his previous 1v1 opponent.
Gonna be interesting to see the interaction. :pepebusi:
Yeah I believe it is so too but Bellamy counts technically I believe? Bellamy was first?

Worstgens expectations of Vegapunk really took a nosedive

Everybody was interested in knowing about him

Now....
:jay-he:
:kobeha:
Goda strikes again. The ultimate subverter of expectations!

Last edited by a moderator:

Funnily enough I've just finished watching another episode of Breaking Bad. Getting near the end of season 3 now I think and loving the show!
I waited way too long to watch it but at the same time, maybe this was the right time got me to get into it? Fate or whatever?

It doesn't make sense for it to not be him either, I mean he's the greatest scientist in the story and the most literal know it all character too.

He was known for his DF research and experimentation, which Franky discovered too. I believe it was said he was the reason the Impel Down guards were awakened too but I may be wrong ofc.

I just don't know what to think or expect anymore, I'm broken, fed up and exhausted.

Not even seen a giant with a DF yet either canonically. San Juan Wolf might be one but Oda may retcon his DF like he did with Reiju, who he he said had a DF originally relating to her poison powers.

Yeah I believe it is so too but Bellamy counts technically I believe? Bellamy was first?

Goda strikes again. The ultimate subverter of expectations!
The only giant with a DF that I know of was an anime-only character who ate a DF (Mini Mini no Mi) that allows her to turn small or big :perocry:

G

Gorosei Informer

The only giant with a DF that I know of was an anime-only character who ate a DF (Mini Mini no Mi) that allows her to turn small or big :perocry:

Yeah I was thinking of her too, I really liked her design and personality. Her dad was cool too, Panz Fry. I wanted her on the crew but she's sadly filler ofc lol.

Sanjuan wolf is confirmed to have a DF

so is morley
God I keep forgetting about Morley lmao.

I'm fucking retarded.

The way Oda is going to create tension is by using S-Bear to just get rid of Luffy. S-Bear teleports Luffy to the G-14 branch, Luffy encounters smoker and Helmeppo, learns about what's happened to Koby.

Meanwhile, Lucci and co. get to chase Bonney up and down until at the very end, Luffy finally returns to Egghead, probably by using G5 to run on air, and 1 shots Lucci.
Highly likely given how this arc gives Punk Hazard vibes...

G

Gorosei Informer

A Giant that can turn into any size at will would definitely fix the issue of one not fitting on the Thousand Sunny…

Maybe Oda will make it real in Elbaf? Who knows :wonderland:

That's a great point!

Idk how San Juan Wolf fitted in Impel Down either but I joked he had a shrink DF and thus was like Antman but in OP lol. I guess Impel Down was big enough for him as it was pretty huge to be fair?

Would be cool to see a gigantic based fruit specifically, I'm surprised Big Meme didn't hunt that down like theres no tomorrow but alas...
Maybe even a Giant Zoan?

Status
Not open for further replies.