Speculations Cross guild power structure

Based off the government poor information gathering skills in order of strength:

- Mihawk, World Strongest Swordsman, Yonko level fighter who is stronger than swordsman like Shanks and Fujitora.

- Crocodile, YC level fighter stronger than Katakuri and Marco

- Buggy the idiot captain, below veteran level strength.
you know everything is not about powerlevel.

Think its basically a continuation of Buggy delivery, but they have expanded operations in the underworld and are also starting to go against the WG, what i believe was Croc ideia.

To the world must be kind like:
Buggy
Croco-Mihawk
Former Buggy delivery hierarchy

But internally they work like:
Croc-Buggy-Mihawk

With Buggy being the face, Croc the mind and Mihawk the muscle. The three probably work kind like the board of a company, with Buggy and Croc doing most of the planing and decision making while Mihawk just goes along waiting to fight strong Marines.

They are like a mix of Buggy Delivery-Baroque Works-Donquixote Family.

This is cross guild based on what we have - the rest of Baroque Works is gone back to Spider Cafe or dead, and I assume the billions and millions are disbanded after croc went rogue in the timeskip, but I wouldn't be surprised if Croc got a new smaller fleet named "hundreds" or "thousands".
The rest under buggy is his crew+prisoners, and only under Mr 3 and Alvida this is based on pure powerleve, I can see Oda pulling stronger prisoners out of his ass to be Mr 1 lvl.

Mihawk is just Mihawk.

I'm working on another image which will show the FULL potential of Cross Guild with future possible candidates

Kurosu - link relate to Saitama & 'Black"
an association of artisans and merchants who oversee the practice of their craft/trade in a particular area. Link
They might not together at all, not join, not accept, not bla bla & BLA BLA BLA...

My fan imagination:
The unorderable of each three faction profiles:
Buggy: Artisan
Mihawk: Passive merchant
Crocodile: political merchanth

The trade : Marine heads
----------------------------------------------------------------
Power structure (more focuss on Buggy)
Kinda like
----------------------------------------------------------------
Commander (not better than 2nd in command): Buggy
2nd in command (Y): Mihawk
Treasurer (YC2): Crocodile
Director (veteran/Tobiroppo): 10 Impel Down (level 5+4) escapees , Mr.1
Assistant director (Headliners) : 25 Impel Down (level-3+4) escapees
Admin (gifters) : 100 Impel Down (level 2+3+4) escapees
Moderator (pleasure) : 40 Impel Down (level 1+2+3)
Other (waiter): 25 Impel Down (level 1+2) escapees​

Mostly a guild is like fairy tail/watcher or even take Voutch in "The Boys"".
There is a guild master (or chief) and the people with could be stronger than the chief like EOS Natsu/Gérard or Homelander.

See Buggy put bounties on navy's head, so they work like a guild and each one does the work he/she wants.
And not a pirate crew who follows blindly their captain.
This explanation seems ideal. :cheers:

Think its basically a continuation of Buggy delivery, but they have expanded operations in the underworld and are also starting to go against the WG, what i believe was Croc ideia.

To the world must be kind like:
Buggy
Croco-Mihawk
Former Buggy delivery hierarchy

But internally they work like:
Croc-Buggy-Mihawk

With Buggy being the face, Croc the mind and Mihawk the muscle. The three probably work kind like the board of a company, with Buggy and Croc doing most of the planing and decision making while Mihawk just goes along waiting to fight strong Marines.

They are like a mix of Buggy Delivery-Baroque Works-Donquixote Family.
Except it isn't a co alliance where al 3 are leaders
Buggy has something on them that's why he's the leader and the face
Why would Croco or Mihawk let buggy be the main guy if he didn't have something on them?
Croco could listen to Iva coz he has something on him
Same thing here... Buggy saved both probably