[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a slip? You are saying I expect that he (Neutral) that he also sussed Bogard here.

Look at my previous reply. You said

"I would expect that he also sussed Bogard here." so basically you asked me whether I sus Bogard or not because you expect me to sus Bogard too which implies you think that I sus Bogard.

Why would I sus Bogard when it is D1? The last game I sus you based on my night action. I asked because misslynch happened because Lanji lynched TAC.
I am not writing French here. Is English your 4th language or what?

Did you sus Bogard or not? That was my fking question. There is no implication that you sussed him. The question:
Did Neutral sus Bogard?

does not magically morph into:
Sera said Neutral sussed Bogard

I can't make this simpler to understand.

If English is indeed your first language then I am voting for you.

In the previous game where I was scum you sussed me for not minding a D1 lynch. Here though you are asking people whether D1 lynch is okay? Now you need an opinion poll? When you caught scum in the last game through sussing him for not minding D1 lynch?

C

Celestia

Lanji - not much from him but his overall posts sounds relaxed / leaning town
All red - I played with her 2 games once she was scum with no activity and the other town and very active / so based on meta I am leaning more towards her not being town for now if she posts more some stuff can change
Queen - pretty much her posts about Tac and Bogard being scums ( I do see possibility for scums to fight in the game but this fight ain't like they are faking it) will put her on neutral side for now
Playa - I don't have much thoughts on him
Yo Tan Wa - presenting his opinions and ain't afraid to engage with others , leaning town
Drago - something is off with him, I don't like how he kept on ignoring my posts and nagging me about a word when my posts were clear
he sused x players then goes back and change his mind on them being inconsistent when it comes to reads, and clearing ppl immediately without doing anything that suggest them being town
Reborn - all he does is asking ppl questions, could be anything from town to a wolf trying to control stuff
FB and Kiwi - seems like town to me rn

my opinion didn't change much about Bogard or Tac

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Did you sus Bogard or not? That was my fking question. There is no implication that you sussed him. The question:
Did Neutral sus Bogard?

Even though I haven't read everything I see there is a lynch vote. Has Neutral sussed Bogard for this? He was adamant last game that a Lynch D1 is sus.
The implication of your highlighted question is that you are trying to ask" has NW sused Bogard for putting lynch vote on TAC"?

This kind of Imply that you assumed nW has sus on Bogard but want to clarify for what reasons which contradict your claim that you asked", did nW sus Bogard"

This game has become a mess....

I have two questions for everyone here. I will also answer them just to be fair but after everyone answers them as it's me who is asking these questions lol

1) this is day one with no info claim - so what each one of you will prefer - Lynch or no Lynch on day one? Back with reason
Lynch. Every game I've played there has been a lynch D1. I don't see what's weird about it. D1 is mostly a coinflip. I don't see how waiting one day will change that.

2) if voting become a must for you all and if you have to pick one person as scum as of now then whom will you pick? Back with reason

Don't try to Dodge these questions
-Neutral. He deliberately lies. Last game he sussed me because I didn't mind a D1 lynch but here he is asking for opinion polls on whether a D1 lynch is good. In fact I was scum that game so why would you not use the same strategy if it helped you get a scum last game? He dodged the question of whether he sussed Bogard so I'm guessing he never did. This makes him highly sus

Other than him Bogard and Dragomir strike me as sus.

N

NeutralWatcher

I am not writing French here. Is English your 4th language or what?

Did Neutral sus Bogard?

I can't make this simpler to understand.

If English is indeed your first language then I am voting for you.

In the previous game where I was scum you sussed me for not minding a D1 lynch. Here though you are asking people whether D1 lynch is okay? Now you need an opinion poll? When you caught scum in the last game through sussing him for not minding D1 lynch?
When did I say "Sera said Neutral sussed Bogard?"

I asked" why are you thinking that I sus Bogard?" and you said I lied.

Do I need to repeat myself? It's D1 and I don't have info on Bogard what he did last night so not enough info to sus him. It's different in your case. I have seen your interaction on D1+your night action. That was why I sus you.

Also isn't this what you said about me?

I would expect that he also sussed Bogard here.

Bogard

You can't win
I would be cautious about lynching for such reason, but at the same time my read on Bogard still stands as TAC never really slipped: reading OP and missing a part of it =/= slip, yet he insisted on that part and still does.
The argument evolved. It's not about the slip anymore which was an initial argument to spark discussion with him as mentioned here: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/round-08-tokyo-ghoul.4223/page-16#post-367768

The main reason i find him sus though was his intellectual dishonesty of continuously calling me a liar even after i clarified multiple times to him what i was referring to. It felt like a mafia trying to take advantage of a misinterpretation opportunity(which wasn't a lie, just misinterpreted) to push a townie lynch and he has yet to reply why he tried so hard to portray me as a liar

Reborn

Here is my answer......
why waiting ? u should have answered first the questions
it make u seem like u will only come with a reply and take advantage of who ppl are susing
Because I noticed that some are simply repeating same thing what me and drago said.

It's common Sense that I have asked questions by taking initiative on my own whim so why would i be afraid of answering that

Just answer them.....

N

NeutralWatcher

Lynch. Every game I've played there has been a lynch D1. I don't see what's weird about it. D1 is mostly a coinflip. I don't see how waiting one day will change that.

-Neutral. He deliberately lies. Last game he sussed me because I didn't mind a D1 lynch but here he is asking for opinion polls on whether a D1 lynch is good. In fact I was scum that game so why would you not use the same strategy if it helped you get a scum last game? He dodged the question of whether he sussed Bogard so I'm guessing he never did. This makes him highly sus

I said it several times

Bogard: D1 I have no reason to sus him
You: D1+Night action Hence why I sus you

N

NeutralWatcher

You are comparing Bogard who I have no info about his night action with you who I had info about night action.

Genius

C

Celestia

The argument evolved. It's not about the slip anymore which was an initial argument to spark discussion with him as mentioned here: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/round-08-tokyo-ghoul.4223/page-16#post-367768

The main reason i find him sus though was his intellectual dishonesty of continuously calling me a liar even after i clarified multiple times to him what i was referring to. It felt like a mafia trying to take advantage of a misinterpretation opportunity(which wasn't a lie, just misinterpreted) to push a townie lynch and he has yet to reply why he tried so hard to portray me as a liar
so u think he is mostly scum cuz he called u liar ?:choppawhat: and iirc he didn't push a lynch on u

The implication of your highlighted question is that you are trying to ask" has NW sused Bogard for putting lynch vote on TAC"?

This kind of Imply that you assumed nW has sus on Bogard but want to clarify for what reasons which contradict your claim that you asked", did nW sus Bogard"
No it doesn't. In fact I clarified later that he had a whole TLDR in the previous game about D1 lynches being bad and how he sussed me for supporting a D1 lynch. So if anybody votes for someone to be lynched on D1 I expected that Neutral would sus them.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This game has become a mess....

I have two questions for everyone here. I will also answer them just to be fair but after everyone answers them as it's me who is asking these questions lol

1) this is day one with no info claim - so what each one of you will prefer - Lynch or no Lynch on day one? Back with reason

2) if voting become a must for you all and if you have to pick one person as scum as of now then whom will you pick? Back with reason

Don't try to Dodge these questions

Players-

1. @Don DaSlayer
2. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
3. @Finalbeta
4. @Queen
5. @TheAncientCenturion
6. @Celestia
7. @Cinera
8. @Reborn
9. @Rej
10. @Kiwipom
11. @playa4321
12. @All_Red
13. @Bogard
14. @Jew D. Boy
15. @HA001
16. @NeutralWatcher
17. @Dragomir
18. @Seraphoenix
19. @RayanOO
20. @Yo Tan Wa
1. I prefer no lynch simply because, while I have several suspicions I can expand on in a bit, nothing is concrete enough to kill somebody. I understand this could allow a mafia/SK to possibly move unencumbered on the first night, but it’s not like townies can’t do anything to try and stop them. That said, we still have a full 24 hours...if new shit comes to light that’s more substantial than what I’ve seen so far, I’m willing to reverse this stance.

2. Bogard remains my biggest sus for reasons I’ve already stated multiple times; Queen is my second sus, I just don’t like how she’s the only one saying Bo vs TAC is scum against scum without much of a basis; Don Da’s comments on inactive players was weird, and he’s basically just been deflecting ever since. Still got a couple of pages to go, but that’s where I’m at.

Reborn

Here is my answer for some curious minds....

I am in favor of Lynch on day one. Last game host allowed us to have three claims so no Lynch was good option because we can share our info.

But this game is no info claim game. Everythin is prohibited. Lynching on day one would give us read.

Also, I am not only in favor or lynching but also in favor of everyone casting vote on day one.

Voting patterns can help us get reads both at night and on day 2.

When did I say "Sera said Neutral sussed Bogard?"

I asked" why are you thinking that I sus Bogard?" and you said I lied.

Do I need to repeat myself? It's D1 and I don't have info on Bogard what he did last night so not enough info to sus him. It's different in your case. I have seen your interaction on D1+your night action. That was why I sus you.

Also isn't this what you said about me?

I would expect that he also sussed Bogard here.
I said it several times

Bogard: D1 I have no reason to sus him
You: D1+Night action Hence why I sus you
You are comparing Bogard who I have no info about his night action with you who I had info about night action.

Genius
In that game your reasoning was me not minding a D1 lynch. Now you are changing the story.

Vote Lynch NeutralWatcher

C

Celestia

Here is my answer......

Because I noticed that some are simply repeating same thing what me and drago said.

It's common Sense that I have asked questions by taking initiative on my own whim so why would i be afraid of answering that

Just answer them.....
no you aren't afraid but like taking advantage
why suggest a game or plan or strategy if u ain't willing to also play it aka not answering your own questions when several ppl ask u to do it

Bogard

You can't win
so u think he is mostly scum cuz he called u liar ?:choppawhat: and iirc he didn't push a lynch on u
He didn't directly place a vote on me yes, but his intention was clear. He wanted to paint me as a liar to appear sus. I think it's fine if he misinterprete a sentence of mine, making me look as a liar, but the thing is i clarified to him what i meant, yet he ignored it and continued to say i'm a liar in continuous posts without explaining why, and when i actually brought up the fact he misinterpretated my statement again today, he acted as if nothing happened once again. That's why i said he has yet to explain why he wanted to continuously portray me as a liar

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Here is my answer for some curious minds....

I am in favor of Lynch on day one. Last game host allowed us to have three claims so no Lynch was good option because we can share our info.

But this game is no info claim game. Everythin is prohibited. Lynching on day one would give us read.

Also, I am not only in favor or lynching but also in favor of everyone casting vote on day one.

Voting patterns can help us get reads both at night and on day 2.
And whose your biggest sus

Status
Not open for further replies.