Status
Not open for further replies.
It's better for Chopper to fight Lucci now since both are Zoans. Nice fight for Chopper to develop Haki
I don’t think people are gonna want ANYBODY else to fight Lucci but Luffy. I certainly don’t.

It would be a good callback to Enies Lobby and would show Luffy’s insane character growth since then. From someone who struggled to hold his own against a member of CP9 who was stronger than him at the time to someone who could beat a Yonkō titled the “strongest creature in the world”.

Let me make it clear for people saying that Lucci has more in his bag.

1. Rokougun is the combination of all the previous 6 powers combined into 1 technique. Which means this is the strongest technique period from the Cypher Pol

2. He can possibly get both advanced coa and advanced CoO but those are things luffy also has. So that doesn't put him above or on luffys level at all

3. He may have awakening........ but luffy has that as well but on an even grander scale so..

Every power up imaginable for Lucci would still not place him on luffys level since luffy has those same buffs and more with even higher base stats lol

Status
Not open for further replies.