Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we know that sentomaru was given control of the seraphim but we couldn't tell if he was on egghead or not. Sentomaru could be at hq with kizaru, and if cp0 destroyed the transmitter allowing sentomaru to control the seraphim that could explain why kizaru wanted to go to egghead to help vegapunk, but akainu had to stop him from interfering with cp0 who are just following orders from the celestial dragons.
realy possible I just never saw him control a pacifista at distance .

Dude, Oda literally said, "No, I go with the 'flow'. I cherish what 'grooves' I get into. First, I draw really rough sketches of the new characters. When doing that, I always write down a line or two with them. It just happens naturally, I don't even think about it. The first thing the character says usually helps in the long run to build his personality."

Another example, in WCI Oda literally said, paraphrasing "Sorry for taking so long, ideas just came popping into my head" which totally contradicts the statement his editor said about "WCI finishing soon" which it didn't and took another year to finish hence why Oda had to apologize. That is a symptom of an author writing out their ass and doesn't plan ahead.

Nika fruit being talked about via Who's who randomly is another symptom of an author writing out his ass. Yamato randomly being created 90 chapters into Wano without any prior foreshadowing is another symptom of an author writing out his ass. Literally hundreds of examples. It's hard to try and hide the symptoms of an author when they write out their ass, it becomes way too obvious.

So it is bad to have Shanks show up and then immediately leave just to promote a movie, right? So there are "objective measures" we can use to evaluate writing and one of those measures are don't write advertisement into your story. That should be rule number fucking 1 in writing. Make sure you tell that to your group of filmmakers.
Let's just wrap up this convo.

I'll just say that you usually have an outline with your main plot point and such. But it is completely natural for you to come up with things as you go along. It's just as George RR Martin does as he claims he is a "gardener" type writer. What I'm saying is he does have plotlines planned. It's not pure randomness.

I'm kinda disappointed Luffy had to use gear 5 to deal with that scrub Lucci tbh. Luckily it was an overwhelming win.
Luffy should be destroying such dudes with ease either in base or any of the gears plus kings haki. I mean he could fight Kaido while in base just by using kings haki.

Let's just wrap up this convo.

I'll just say that you usually have an outline with your main plot point and such. But it is completely natural for you to come up with things as you go along. It's just as George RR Martin does as he claims he is a "gardener" type writer. What I'm saying is he does have plotlines planned. It's not pure randomness.
Obviously not everything is pure randomness however most things what he writes are. Us meeting Vegapunk right after Wano isn't random, there was foreshadowing, however, Marco giving a note to Luffy that ends up being thrown away is random. You guys think Oda is some master planner and he has everything schemed out.

I'm kinda disappointed Luffy had to use gear 5 to deal with that scrub Lucci tbh. Luckily it was an overwhelming win.
Luffy should be destroying such dudes with ease either in base or any of the gears plus kings haki. I mean he could fight Kaido while in base just by using kings haki.
Yes but pretty sure kaido was just having a lot of fun since he was matching gear 4 just fine after even puting a good fight vs gear 5 .

Status
Not open for further replies.