Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously not everything is pure randomness however most things what he writes are. Us meeting Vegapunk right after Wano isn't random, there was foreshadowing, however, Marco giving a note to Luffy that ends up being thrown away is random. You guys think Oda is some master planner and he has everything schemed out.
I'll say just this once again cause it triggers me everytime someone says it when they clearly don't know anything about storytelling. There is absolutely NO objective measurement to storytelling quality. NONE. There are consensuses sure. But never objectively good or bad storytelling.

Not immediately though, I mean the gorousei said that fruit hasn't awakened in like 800 years and it took luffy having the fruit for how long before he managed to awaken it?
Post automatically merged:

I mean what were you expecting from a manga with a name like that? I wouldn't even bother looking at the first page
Blackbeard potential is similar to Luffy. But you have a point. Even if Blackbeard get it, he may not awaken in a short time unless he knows some trick. But he has potential

realy possible I just never saw him control a pacifista at distance .
True but we've only seen him control the pacifista that all looked like Kuma which were basically prototypes for the seraphim. We've only seen the seraphim controlled via voice commands so far but that doesn't necessarily mean that's the only way to control them, I just think if he was on egghead it would have been a little more obvious from the panel showing him, but other than him the panel was basically blank.

@lee33 Also don't ever talk about objective metrics in storytelling. That is the one thing story telling will never be since it's not a science.
So since there are no "objective metrics" in story writing then by that logic a 5 year old who can barely even write words can develop a story better than Oda since there are no objective metrics? Looks like your student group isn't teaching you much about story telling. There are "objective metrics" authors do follow when writing. There are rules for foreshadowing. There are rules for certain story structure. There are rules for creating characters. Rules do exist in story telling, Mark Twain.

"Lucci at the end of the chapter wants to leave the Island because of how bad he has been treated."

That bad huh

Need to see the chapter, world might not be ready but he might be almost on Kata/Marco/King tier, tho hard to scale Lucci since he fought a new Yonko. If he fought Jinbei we would have a better comparison.

So since there are no "objective metrics" in story writing then by that logic a 5 year old who can barely even write words can develop a story better than Oda since there are no objective metrics? Looks like your student group isn't teaching you much about story telling. There are "objective metrics" authors do follow when writing. There are rules for foreshadowing. There are rules for certain story structure. There are rules for creating characters. Rules do exist in story telling, Mark Twain.
They are "rules" but this shit ain't math. They are not REQUIRED. If you never studied this shit don't claim there are "objective" measures when you clearly haven't invested time and effort to learn what it's all about. It's art. it's all about interpretation, not hard objective reality.

They are "rule" but this shit ain't math. If you never studied this shit don't claim there are "objective" measures when you clearly haven't invested time and effort to learn what it's all about. It's art. it's all about interpretation, not hard objective reality.
So there are no objective metrics for foreshadowing? No rules whatsoever? You can write as you please and claim that is foreshadowing? Writing not being math doesn't mean there are no rules.

Hey guys, did you know that in terms of male human and female Pokémon breeding, Vaporeon is the most compatible Pokémon for humans? Not only are they in the field egg group, which is mostly comprised of mammals, Vaporeon are an average of 3”03’ tall and 63.9 pounds, this means they’re large enough to be able handle human dicks, and with their impressive Base Stats for HP and access to Acid Armor, you can be rough with one. Due to their mostly water based biology, there’s no doubt in my mind that an aroused Vaporeon would be incredibly wet, so wet that you could easily have sex with one for hours without getting sore. They can also learn the moves Attract, Baby-Doll Eyes, Captivate, Charm, and Tail Whip, along with not having fur to hide nipples, so it’d be incredibly easy for one to get you in the mood. With their abilities Water Absorb and Hydration, they can easily recover from fatigue with enough water. No other Pokémon comes close to this level of compatibility. Also, fun fact, if you pull out enough, you can make your Vaporeon turn white. Vaporeon is literally built for human dick. Ungodly defense stat+high HP pool+Acid Armor means it can take cock all day, all shapes and sizes and still come for more
:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.