Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because BB punched the island and shook them all? Again, we legit see it on the panel. There was a delay b/w R-rooms disappearance and K-Room; these two have no correlation whatsoever. Law saw the opportunity after the explosion and used K-room.
The delay is a matter of seconds, it’s more likely that it went away because Law was preparing Kroom

Maybe ancient kingdom that was erased from existence are creators of devil fruits...and maybe World government is not evil like people think instead it was ancient kingdom that was evil...and this may be the reason why Roger pirates disappointed?

Does Mihawk need any more hype really? He's an EOS fight so by default hes already going to be one of the strongest
well we have so many still hanging on to mihawk still being comparable to vista sure oda has confirmed that mihawk has greater sword skills than shanks and the wss, but i feel like mihawk still needs a display before he fights zoro just so we can have everything out the way and have a level for where this fight stands at not saying it will happen but having him beat kizaru would be just that thing

Yeah, but it's hardly a coincidence BB punched the island out of desperation and Room disappeared as soon as he punched.
i thought that was the entire point of that scene. there are even popping sfx iirc, i thought the whole idea was BB used a move with his quake to break the room open. which is why when his quake hits the island its like muffled and doesnt immediately shatter everything

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Then the normal Hito hito no Mi(the one Chopper has) was created by something that wasn't a human was able to desier it wanted to be a human?
Perhaps it isn't necessarily only the desires of people, but of any living thing

Status
Not open for further replies.