Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
in the commentary track of film Red with the director, Oda answered questions about the movie like SBS
Someone asked about what is Tot Musica exactly and the director said it’s a collection of people’s negative emotions, Oda said it follows the same rule as the birth of devil fruits, but the rule itself might not be explained even at the end of the series

Lmao
GODA

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
He has awakening and fought G5 Luffy
Him having awakening but still getting negged seems worse in my mind. It's true that he fought gear 5, but if he didn't do anything its not really a good look. At best you can just say it was expected that he would get owned by gear 5, but how does that put his haters in the mud?

Btw I don't hate Lucci I just wanted Luffy to fold him to show how far he's come

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
in the commentary track of film Red with the director, Oda answered questions about the movie like SBS
Someone asked about what is Tot Musica exactly and the director said it’s a collection of people’s negative emotions, Oda said it follows the same rule as the birth of devil fruits, but the rule itself might not be explained even at the end of the series

Lmao
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: What the shit Oda

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
No I will not be grateful no. Specifically because SOMEONE ELSE CAN OBVIOUSLY DO IT TOO

the reason the current spoiler providers are the ones we have is simply because they are the ones here… If they fuck off, someone else will take their place… and maybe they won’t give out fak spoilers and do shit like saying “there are fake spoilers. But I won’t tell you what they are” nonsense
Well, someone else isn't doing it now, so we'll have to be grateful for what we're getting if we care enough to be decent humans. If we who don't have access to the information can act so entitled, then it's only natural that those who have better access would do the same. It goes both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.