• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nami birth Island is Oykot
Oykot - Tokyo
Imu - Umi
Nami - I'm An

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anu

An is Mesopotamian equivalent of Uranus (or Zeus)
An is king of Gods
Zeus is King of Gods
Celestial Dragons are Gods
Mary Geoise is called domain of the Gods

The Japanese fandom thinks Nami's real name is
Souvenir D Nami
Her name is based on a flower called
スヴェニール・ダン・ナミ ( Souvenir d'un ami)
Last part of the flower's name is written as ナミ (Nami) in Japanese.
Every one piece female character has a name based on a flower or bird.
Souvenir means relic, memento.
Something from the past!!?
Kept to remember something!!?

One piece also shares many similarities with Laputa castle in the sky.
Something about the main heroine of Laputa -

"Sheeta is a 13-year old orphan who lived alone in a farm at Gondoa. She is actually of royal descent; once belonging to the long forgotten kingdom of Laputa"
"In Laputa: Castle in the Sky, Miyazaki imagines a flying city in which nature and high technology live together in peace, a peace shattered by human violence"

Souvenir d'un ami

Souvenir D
Unami = Imu + An

Imu real Name is Souvenir D Imu
Nami real Name is Souvenir D An
I love it

also I love the development we get with Imu as blood mother figure to contrast Bellemere as her mother figure. I think it would be really good development

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Lucci hype!!!!
We're all Celestial Dragon dogs today boys!!!!
Literally everyone in the OP world is a Celestial Dragon dog

These mfers live in peace, riches, and complete autonomy over literally everyone in the world atop the Red Line while the Pirates are out here rolling around in the mud

Title is Everything exists for a reason(referring to the df lore)
The devil fruits are born from humanity’s desires, each fruit is someone’s wish to become more, to evolve further.
That is unnatural and dislike by the mother sea, which explains why that’s their weakness
So it's CoC users who forged Devil Fruits due to their desire/will/ambitions? Wouldn't wonder me if highly skilled CoC users could also warp space and time.

So the more power-hungry someone is, the stronger the DF they can will into existence? How are there not hundreds of invincible tier devil fruits by now?
That's not the explanation?

People just disire to be a thing or to do something, and they desire it so powerfully that it becomes reality, some mfer wanted to be a jacket, another a strange ass dino that can flick it's head another a mythical dragon

The strength of the df is not mentioned, but if I have to guess it's related to the individuals(who created it)

It's literally haki but applied elsewhere which makes sense as haki can block dfs

Dfs are just human will applied differently so one's own will(haki) is the only way to stop them.

Another guess is that haki is the remnant system of the previous one, previously one's will was more unrestricted to the degree of wrapping reality.

Now the strongest of wills can at most pressure the physical world(shanks), split the skies, project a barrier....

Him having awakening but still getting negged seems worse in my mind. It's true that he fought gear 5, but if he didn't do anything its not really a good look. At best you can just say it was expected that he would get owned by gear 5, but how does that put his haters in the mud?

Btw I don't hate Lucci I just wanted Luffy to fold him to show how far he's come
Act 1 Luffy and Queen got negged by Kaido and BM at significantly lower difficulties
Post automatically merged:

Welldone

Now every Fodder who fights with luffy will be hyped to the heaven just because luffy gave them a beating.
I mean no, Luffy was going to use G3 for the pacifista

Double check your sources or at least put a disclaimer saying you’re not sure ffs

The devil fruits are born from humanity’s desires, each fruit is someone’s wish to become more, to evolve further.
That is unnatural and dislike by the mother sea, which explains why that’s their weakness
A dude 900 years ago:

"If only I could become more like a jacket..."

Double check your sources or at least put a disclaimer saying you’re not sure ffs

Wait so devil fruits are born like that? A wish ??

Yoooo so the devil fruit "ZKK ZKK no mi" gonna appear since we wished that a lot!!

We won we won @mly90 @Peroroncino @nik87 @Rivaille @Mr. Reloaded @Fleet Leader Fenaker @HA001 OF THE RAIN
:crazwhat::crazwhat::josad:

Mother Sea hmm

Act 1 Luffy and Queen got negged by Kaido and BM at significantly lower difficulties
Post automatically merged:

I mean no, Luffy was going to use G3 for the pacifista
You are confusing Luffy using gear 5 and Luffy needing gear 5.

We don't know the context.

Maybe luci forced him(heavily doubt).

Maybe Luffy took pigeon guy seriously since he was his equal last time they fought, so he immediately went for his final form

Status
Not open for further replies.