Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido probably because he is the literal opposite of an azure dragon, which are in myth protective gods that guard a nation.

He is literally opressing a nation to death.

So his will is the complete opposite of the fruit.

Or he awakened and because his will contradicts the fruits the awakening is a constant battle between them which is counter productive

God, that would be terrible lol. The World is on fire right now lol. The Government is pulling a Cleansing right now. Give this shit too much time and the Straw Hats will show up late to the party. Oda has to keep escalating tensions if he wants to build toward a climactic final war. Having the Straw Hats just leisurely sailing from island to island over a month would suck so hard. Lol
Oda already aaid that is what the strawhats would be doing in his october 2019 interview.

I mean, since we know now devil fruits come from peoples beliefs, the form of the zoan will match the image of the god for a god devil fruit. And Shinto gods all wear that scarf (I think it’s called a hagoromo but not sure) so it makes sense that it’s just a part of the Zoan form of a god fruit.

Non god fruits probably create one to show awakening tho.
We don't know just yet where devilfruit come from, it has already been said that zoan fruit have a will of their own so the devilfruit may have the ability to choose the best host based off their mutual desire but it's still too soon to claim we really know just from the vague spoilers for this chapter. But we do know that oda said in an sbs that vegapunk will be the one to explain the devilfruit so we should get more answers soon

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I wonder if GB's awakening is his Tree form then. Seeing tho that it was very small, im assuming it was a smaller variation of his awakening.
It could be but I’m expecting something that looks more mythical, Ryokugyu’s tree form was basically just a giant tree whereas Enel’s lightning form actually looks like some lightning deity lol. Idk, maybe that’s just going with Enel’s “god” theme, but I’m expecting something that looks more deific in nature

Status
Not open for further replies.