Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What....no arc has featured Admirals as true arc villains. Marineford was a showcase for many characters. Sabaody is a transition arc. This is a pretty asinine statement.

How do i not understand his writing lmao? I literally predicted this arc 2 years ago with with Vegapunk, Kuma, Sentoumaru and Kizaru all being featured. I made a thread this year talking about this EXACT content.

Apparently I dont understand his writing but an Admiral thats not like Fujitor is going to uncharacteristically let Luffy and crew go. My god it's fucking Wano all over again.

The issue isn't Vegapunk, it's Vegapunk leaving with Luffy. Sentoumaru likely does not know Luffy is here and Vegapunks intent to abandon the Marines. You understand?

:lawsigh:

How is Kizaru showing up and being the possible villain of Egghead a fanfic, but Zoro vs Kizaru with Kizaru letting the crew go for no reason is "likely"?

This forum is reminding me why I barely post anymore
how can one person claim so much nonsense lmfao

Aokiji destroyed the SHs at the end of Long RIng Long Land Arc without getting touched.
Kizaru destroyed everybody at the end of Sabaody Archipel Arc without getting touched.
All 3 Admirals but especially Akainu were the main antagonists of Marineford Arc and none of them except Akainu got even touched.
Fujitora was thought to be the main antagonist of Dressrosa Arc but was set up to be an ally instead, also didn't get touched.
Greenbull showed up to Wano destroyed the Scabbards + Yamato + Momo without getting touched and then left cause of Redhair Pirates.

Even if you don't see all these encounters with the SHs as being "main villain" or "main antagonist" they still had confrontations with them in which they destroyed them without even getting touched and/or leaving the scene before reaching a conclusion.

What makes you think that Kizaru suddenly would get defeated now at Egghead Island?
There is not gonna be an all out fight that reaches a conclusion.
There is gonna be a short clash at most.

Aokiji destroyed the SHs at the end of Long RIng Long Land Arc without getting touched.
Kizaru destroyed everybody at the end of Sabaody Archipel Arc without getting touched.
All 3 Admirals but especially Akainu were the main antagonists of Marineford Arc and none of them except Akainu got even touched.
Fujitora was thought to be the main antagonist of Dressrosa Arc but was set up to be an ally instead, also didn't get touched.
Greenbull showed up to Wano destroyed the Scabbards + Yamato + Momo without getting touched and then left cause of Redhair Pirates.

Even if you don't see all these encounters with the SHs as being "main villain" or "main antagonist" they still had confrontations with them in which they destroyed them without even getting touched and/or leaving the scene before reaching a conclusion.

What makes you think that Kizaru suddenly would get defeated now at Egghead Island?
Name one instance where an admiral defeated a healthy Yonkou.

Greenbull destroyed the Scabbards + Yamato + Momo without getting touched.

:suresure: Are you for real?

There's so much stupid shit in this post but Fujitora being the main antagonist of Dressrosa is my favorite.

Be ready to cope when Yonko Luffy actually fights an admiral lmao

:suresure: Are you for real?

There's so much stupid shit in this post but Fujitora being the main antagonist of Dressrosa is my favorite.

Be ready to cope when Yonko Luffy actually fights an admiral lmao
Ok i'm gonna come back into this thread once this arc is over and Kizaru is not defeated and i'm gonna laugh at your stupidy.
I expect you to have your account deleted by then though.

Status
Not open for further replies.