Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edens Zero is from the same author, yes. But EZ is more dark than FT and better written, have a good story with good and shocked plot twist, the mc is one of the best one with good development. They are not "nakama power ups" etc . He also has planed the whole story and it will not be a very long manga like FT or others. I like the manga and I think it's good and should be tried. The author also learned from some mistakes.
And it's not the same like FT or Rave even if the characters look likes them. It's my favorite weekly manga.

Lanjifans think that a a loser that needs to cheapshot a weak and slow commander on the same level as Who's Who is going to fight an Admiral, this is Lanji has CoC, FS, ryuo, is stronger than actual commanders all over again. :suresure:
Am I doing this right? I'll be making random posts like this once In a while too. :myman:

i'm just talking experience
like either your account is gonna be deleted then cause you got exposed for being braindead
or you're gonna cope
one of the two is gonna happen, we'll see
Or Kizaru loses and you cry:hapnoel:

It's funny how much someone can be so far up their own ass that they can bet on this shit already lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.