Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
this is a Zoan awakening
see how quick lucci was to get back up

kaido was not awakened.
:myman:
How many times did Kaido get up and shrug off attacks that would have knocked so many other characters out?

If a main property of Zoan Awakening is increased endurance and ability to recover from great damage, that would add evidence that Kaido was Awakened.

You're taking this actor stuff way too seriously, I really don't think Oda made these powerful and very important characters just for the purpose of showing how much he likes IRL actors.

Inspiration != purpose.
No other characters in one piece are entirely based and designed 1 for 1 like a real life counterpart except the Admirals.
There are other characters in the story that are "inspired" by real life people but Oda gave them their own design and personality.
While the Admirals are 1 to 1 adaptions to those actors and movie characters that they played.

Again you're just another average one piece fan who doesn't understand Oda, his writing and the value he puts into these details.

If Kizaru sides against Cp0

lmao this is literally gonna be a shit stomp against them. Tenuous control of seraphim
A Yonko+ his crew
And now an admiral

way too much for them
I doubt it, but I guess we don't know the direct relationship of Kizaru to either Sentoumaru and Vegapunk. We'll have to see how he behaves, but my guess is he will not let Luffy leave with Vegapunk. His demeanor pre-TS and the shit he did to the Fishmen doesn't really strike me as him turning a new leaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.