Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I'm not talking about the Recovery. That's an awakening power. That's the point of zoan awakening.

I'm talking about the pure fact that Lucci couldn't touch Luffy, and Luffy hit him, once mind, you and it took Lucci out of commission for x minutes while Luffy and Sentoumaru talked.

I'm just asking people...where do they think this fight is going now lol?
I think it'll turn into more of a fight once Lucci starts to understand Gear 5 and fights accordingly
In a similar vein to what happened with Gear 2 and 3 in their first fight

That and/or he plays the strategic card and tries to get Luffy through numbers with other CP0 agents and Seraphim
:zorothink:

This isn't how it works man. Luffy was the stronger combatant going into every fight from the beginning until Crocodile, and he was stronger than Hody and Caesar as well (Doflamingo too in terms of just raw strength). There's no narrative requirement for current Blackbeard to be stronger, especially since he's given no sign of having CoC and that he's struggling with Law.

BB also insinuated not being able to beat Akainu in Marineford, before BB grew enough to become a Yonko.

Lastly, Luffy stated that Gear 5 is his peak in Wano, and I'd believe him because what is there after all three advanced haki and an awakened DF?
Curiously you mention 3 fights in which you ignore the context.
Crocodille neg diff Luffy, I need 3 round.
Doffy mid diff Luffy, I need powerup, which was G4.
Hody intro bow to post ts, even Sanji swept the floor with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.