Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"luffy terrifies lucci, so lucci and the others going to exit the island"

"Akainu stops Kizaru from going to Egghead"

"Sanji broke his leg after kicking Seraphim Jinbe, Vegapunk shows up and saves Sanji"

These providers have a clear agenda

A mix between Zoroturds and Younkoturds

Notice that Zoro didn't do anything yet, so they will most likely overestimate the hell out whatever Zoro do :suresure:

we will see.
Well now you are saying stuff I can get behind.
The problem there is admiral have been stated being the strongest in the wg this include the gorosei .
But not IMU since no one know about his existence .
But IMu never was shown as a fighter .
If gorosei realy are that strong wich I realy doubt then we can fight admirals and gorosei after Kid and Law if they are alive will join us and defeat the strongest member of the gorosei when luffy deal with IMU but nothing is sure there .
IM sure Oda have huge plan for Kid and Law especially Kid because law do ahve a lot of death flag but he might kill himself to kill IMU or remove Imu immortality .

I don't see them not being part of the final war except if law is dead .
Theya re just show way too important in wano saga to not have them in the final war.
And by portrayal they should fight a foe at the same caliber or a caliber realy close then the one of luffy .

Being basically like a Roger WB and shiki aliance to take down the WG but new version and generation of them
We can disagree on law & especially kidd in the last war, involvement since kidd became relevant during wano. F.eks Zoro had been relevant since chapter 2 of the series. And i dont think law & kidd represent older Gen. Characters since Whitebeard & Roger were almost equal. I think Kidd & Law together could be equal to Luffy, but never individually. And luffy is gonna surpass Roger by the end & like i said law will be dead, when we don't know, as for Kidd i could see him becoming a pirate like Shiki. As for Gorosei the bald Samurai Gorosei seems like a leader between them, there is a reddit post showing this even in OP opening we see samurai gorosei sitting in a chair in the centre while the rest stand behind him. As i say people will be surprised, because i think Zoro will be No 2 in strength at the end alive behind Luffy and it will not be Katakuri Kidd or Sabo.

Luffy is smiling and laughing all the time, he's jumping around having fun while he avoids Lucci's attacks.
I wonder what makes Luffy laugh when he’s in Gear 5? Is this just normal laughter or a side effect from changing forms? I think that was the case when he first awakened his DF, but he’s obviously gotten used to it now.

It might just be that he’s excited because he can do whatever he puts his mind to when he’s in this form? He’s the most free when he’s like this, after all! :lumazed:

Status
Not open for further replies.