Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
God I hope not......

He seems to be friends and close with Sakazuki so I doubt it, but that would be so disappointing
Exactly. I'm sure it's a complicated relationship with Sentoumaru and Vegapunk, but part of me believes he's actually responsible for the misery with Kuma and Bonney, especially considering the pacifista lasers and Drakes dialogue about how it's tied to Kizaru.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Exactly. I'm sure it's a complicated relationship with Sentoumaru and Vegapunk, but part of me believes he's actually responsible for the misery with Kuma and Bonney, especially considering the pacifista lasers and Drakes dialogue about how it's tied to Kizaru.
I forgot how much Sentoumaru seems to really respect Borsalino, and there has to be some major connection between Kizaru and Vegapunk as well(I remember old theories that they were the same person lol)

Very curious how things will turn out.

We can disagree on law & especially kidd in the last war, involvement since kidd became relevant during wano. F.eks Zoro had been relevant since chapter 2 of the series. And i dont think law & kidd represent older Gen. Characters since Whitebeard & Roger were almost equal. I think Kidd & Law together could be equal to Luffy, but never individually. And luffy is gonna surpass Roger by the end & like i said law will be dead, when we don't know, as for Kidd i could see him becoming a pirate like Shiki. As for Gorosei the bald Samurai Gorosei seems like a leader between them, there is a reddit post showing this even in OP opening we see samurai gorosei sitting in a chair in the centre while the rest stand behind him. As i say people will be surprised, because i think Zoro will be No 2 in strength at the end alive behind Luffy and it will not be Katakuri Kidd or Sabo.
Kid was always relevent we were giving sneak pick of everything he was doing at all time .
before time skip he invaded the new world and kill some pirates that were trying to run away .

Fishman island he sinked 2 of BM ship
Punk hasard He was looking at the audience but was not interested in cesar GAS.
Desrosa ? He fought Kaido and made an allaicne with Apoo and Hawkins .
Whole cake ? He got captured by kaido and was talked about by brule
Then wano .
Since his introduction Kid was always shown if oyu look carefully almost every single arc.

I realy doubt zoro being number 2 but we will see .
For the gorosei maybe the hold man with a sword can fight yes but we have no proof and we will have to see all of those old guys oculd get killed by sabo dragon or eeven akainu when he have enought .

Status
Not open for further replies.