Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna know why did the nefaltari sides with the WG during the seige for power since they also have a poneglyph in their kingdom which they protected for generations and they also refuse to be celestial dragons

I wanna know why did the nefaltari sides with the WG during the seige for power since they also have a poneglyph in their kingdom which they protected for generations and they also refuse to be celestial dragons
It wasn’t a grab for power

Ancient Kingdom is heavily implied to have been founded by alien invaders

How stupid can Sentomaru be. They had the advantage with the Seraphims and now next chapter Cp0 commands every single one..

Break next week? Boooo!
Its a Yonko + Seraphim controller vs Lucci + CP0, in order to make this even remotely interesting the tides gotta switch up. If not, this was a one sided slaughter for Luffy and co.

“Inherited Will, The Destiny of the Age, and The Dreams of the People. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of Freedom, these things will never cease to be!
-Gol D. Roger

"As people continue to yearn for him, Nika will never cease to exist"
-Vegapunk

Chowder fucking slapped.
YOU TAKE THE MOON AND YOU TAKE THE SUN

YOU TAKE EVERYTHING THAT SEEMS LIKE FUN

YOU STIR IT ALL UP AND WHEN YOU’RE DONE

RADDA RADDA RADDA RA RADDA RADDA

SO COME ON IN, FEEL FREE TO DO SOME LOOKING

STAY AWHILE, ’CAUSE SOMETHING’S ALWAYS COOKING

COME ON IN, FEEL FREE TO DO SOME LOOKING

STAY AWHILE, ‘CAUSE SOMETHING’S ALWAYS COOKING, YEAH!

Feel like the whole DF creation thing will be used for a massive asspull in the future.

Can’t wait for Luffy to just manifest new DF powers /s
I had thought that Zoro would spawn an Asura fruit cause of how much it looks like a devil fruit ability.human human fruit model Asura seems pretty possible to me or devil for Sanji.

So maybe non DF top tiers will have pseudo devil fruit powers based on their ambition

Status
Not open for further replies.