Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And once again the real spoilers make the majority of the people in this thread look like clowns. Lucci fucking tanked named attacks of Gear 5 and continues putting in work!
@Ryuarashi

Also, for fucking centuries we've been trying to educate those Yoncucks that the Navy can't fucking pick a fight with the Yonkou because an individual person or unit can't just decide whether the entire Government is joining a war or not. Lmao, it's literally spelled out for them in this chapter.
:milaugh:

@SakazOuki @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Extravlad @Kurozumi Wiwi @AkainuTheGrimReaper etc
I keep telling them that the officer even the admiral ahve to ask the fleet to attack a yonko and this is why akainu stopped in amrine ford but hey they love that yonko wank .
NO akainu was scared !!!
LMAO
Keep telling them oda .
We saw 5 exemples of that now and it was even directly said in this chapter

Isn’t that kind of the point of the story now, that Luffy is stronger than most people?

Character progression is nice after 20 years.
So that put Lucci low top tier, right? We were searching for you actually deluded fans.

And marco and king play with that little kitty. Imagine the right hands of WB and Kaido, an ancient and mythical zoan loosing that a preskip random zoan lmao!

Don't know about the 90% but for sure Lucci got humiliated like a deadass donkey lol!
Summary further backs Lucci folding Ling and Marco

He's able to endure attacks from a Yonkou and not only that CP0 agents on a much weaker level are able to damage Seraphim that all has Lunarian DNA
:shame::ihaha:

I don't think the admiral strength that hidden , we have good idea how crazy strong they are .
Plus do you think Kizaru going to be able to do what did to SH on SB again ?
No not to that instant .
We are way too close to the end of OP for that .
But he can flex by showing sanji or zoro that they are not fast enought put them quick at their place without defeating them and continue doing what he is there for .
Nice flex but no one lose or gravely injured .
Then we will get a pannel of zoro and sanji thinking about how to fight a guy this fast.

I keep telling them that the officer even the admiral ahve to ask the fleet to attack a yonko and this is why akainu stopped in amrine ford but hey they love that yonko wank .
NO akainu was scared !!!
LMAO
Keep telling them oda .
We saw 5 exemples of that now and it was even directly said in this chapter
They still won't get it my man. Even after BB attacked the Navy they waited and let their forces be destroyed until HQ gives permission.

1070 spoilers out

Lucci starts thinking about the damage he took after Luffy's attack:
"Im done... Only 4 Admirals can have a chance against an Younko!"

Zoro casually stops Kizaru with one sword while drinking tea

Kizaru: "Huh!? The legendary King of Hell here on Egghead? I heard you're Mihawk's rival... The Marine Hunter... Im leaving, moshi moshi"

Sanji is watching Zoro through another TV:

"Damn Marimo... He is too strong and equal to Luffy... I always knew i wasn't a match for an Admiral. Perhaps i have a chance against Sentomaru!"

1070 spoilers out

Lucci starts thinking about the damage he took after Luffy's attack:
"Im done... Only 4 Admirals can have a chance against an Younko!"

Zoro casually stops Kizaru with one sword while drinking tea

Kizaru: "Huh!? The legendary King of Hell here on Egghead? I heard you're Mihawk's rival... The Marine Hunter... Im leaving, moshi moshi"

Sanji is watching Zoro through another TV:

"Damn Marimo... He is too strong and equal to Luffy... I always knew i wasn't a match for an Admiral. Perhaps i have a chance against Sentomaru!"
@Un-amed Did you already sent out your early spoilers my man ?

Status
Not open for further replies.