Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So when people die they transform into devil fruits depending on what they desired in life and that's how their will lives on???
holy fuk that works so well with swordsmen and religion. this could be like the afterlife for one piece

Zoro wants to be an Asura so he will continue to battle forever through others

shanks norse this could be his valhala

Mihawk honestly idk how to implement Catholicism

Luffy got clowned again.
He is busy talking with Sentomaru, but can't sense Lucci recovering.
Can't see Lucci speedblitzing.
Can't prevent Lucci from injuring Sentomaru.

Basically another "Luffy let Otama got kidnapped by Holdem" repeat.
Introducing CoO and Future Sight is a mistake.

They still won't get it my man. Even after BB attacked the Navy they waited and let their forces be destroyed until HQ gives permission.

Yes I know I used that as an exemple too.
Or when Kizaru asked Akainu hey can I pull up on big mom and Kaido real quick ?

LMAo but this time this sneaky bastard did'nt even asked and went at egg head withtout telling akainu .
He probably was bored and learned what was hapening by sentomaru .

Luffy got clowned again.

Tbf it needs to be activated. Luffy was never in need of using it.

It does make sense when you go by the themes of the story.
This is where I'm stuck.

If the theme is "If you can dream it, you can be it" or something like, "Throw off the shackles of reality and you can surpass your human limits," then I have some questions about Kuina, the Fishmen, and everyone else who's suffered. Were they not wishing hard enough? What if you're born a Kurozumi?

Or will Luffy end all suffering by allowing people to become whatever they want? Is he the Cartman Messiah who frees the world to do whatever they want? What about evil people? I don't know if I have a point here, but that's a very optimistic theme for the harsh reality of the world we've seen. Maybe that's the point, idk.

Luffy got clowned again.

It's such a cool power, but it works when oda wants it to work.

And once again the real spoilers make the majority of the people in this thread look like clowns. Lucci fucking tanked named attacks of Gear 5 and continues putting in work!
@Ryuarashi

Also, for fucking centuries we've been trying to educate those Yoncucks that the Navy can't fucking pick a fight with the Yonkou because an individual person or unit can't just decide whether the entire Government is joining a war or not. Lmao, it's literally spelled out for them in this chapter.
:milaugh:

@SakazOuki @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Extravlad @Kurozumi Wiwi @AkainuTheGrimReaper etc
This is the second time GB's statement about Kaido and him retreating against Shanks is explained....I hope users put in their heads that Admirals cant just attack Yonkos without consent.

Status
Not open for further replies.