Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This new chapter just proved the admiral haters wrong. Greenbull was never scared to fight Kaido or Shanks. He just never received permission to attack Yonkos.
Great. People finally seeing the light. Yes, Ryokugyu was never afraid of anyone. He went to Wano because news aren't leaking out so the Government won't know that he was about to end a Yonkou's career but when Shanks joined it was curtains.

Looks like Luffy will be fighting Kizaru afterall. Finally gets that 1v1 matchup with an admiral. I'd imagine rest of the SHs will be matched up against Cp0 and Seraphim.

Great. People finally seeing the light. Yes, Ryokugyu was never afraid of anyone. He went to Wano because news aren't leaking out so the Government won't know that he was about to end a Yonkou's career but when Shanks joined it was curtains.
Was just too much at this point
NO one would beat solo what was in front of green bull not even roger

No not to that instant .
We are way too close to the end of OP for that .
But he can flex by showing sanji or zoro that they are not fast enought put them quick at their place without defeating them and continue doing what he is there for .
Nice flex but no one lose or gravely injured .
Then we will get a pannel of zoro and sanji thinking about how to fight a guy this fast.
Oda said have you to have to have good CoO to hit him and you figure Sanji and Zoro good enough already .
Since they look as fast at the people we see him hit him before marco and ray .
Still not certain how it will all go down but i guess that the fun in it .

wow its almost like the first round of spoilers sounded like fan fic
This is where I'm stuck.

If the theme is "If you can dream it, you can be it" or something like, "Throw off the shackles of reality and you can surpass your human limits," then I have some questions about Kuina, the Fishmen, and everyone else who's suffered. Were they not wishing hard enough? What if you're born a Kurozumi?

Or will Luffy end all suffering by allowing people to become whatever they want? Is he the Cartman Messiah who frees the world to do whatever they want? What about evil people? I don't know if I have a point here, but that's a very optimistic theme for the harsh reality of the world we've seen. Maybe that's the point, idk.
im thinking it might not just be anyones dreams but maybe tied to CoC since it is your ambition made manifest and why for example Zoro magically grows limbs and faces, he decides to be an asura to achieve his dreams so he does.

you can dream to be a better person and chase that but not the world into a better place, it seems very person to person scaled

Status
Not open for further replies.