Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

maybe someone alt....he functions in a way how WG users post ...
Yeah I immediately thought its an alt too. Joined less than an hour ago and suddenly ragebaiting here and in the battledome too.

I pity anyone who hides behind alts, especially for these reasons.
Post automatically merged:

My man only joined this forum for like 20 minutes and the first thing he do is choosing violence lmao.
Almost definitely an alt imo.

They still have abilities that match the description of awakening

Kaido and linlin being awakened doesn't have anything to do with doffy, kata, law, kid, luffy, or lucci having it
They don't. Kaido looks just like a bulkier version of his hybrid. And being mythical zoan like Luffy with no other special abilities granted.

Same with BM. Soul Pocus is not awakening when it only works to those who fear her. Nor is her giving live to non living things awakening since she could do that since childhood.

G

Gorosei Informer

The Seraphim really are so damn creepy looking. That one shot of the three of them, it really seems that they are truly mindless.
Lacking souls even too?

Having them be children is giving me some Children of The Corn or The Omen or any horror film with kids as the "monsters" too.

Boas Seraphim looked like she contemplating something in one panel and looked pensive. I hope there's some sentience to them, some emotion and such somehow.

If they're truly mindless, that sucks but makes sense too.

This is a fucking manga lol. Do people not understand how power creep works ? Krillin from Frieza arc would destroy Saiyan Saga Vegeta.

Lucci being > Kaido isn’t the craziest thing ever.
Yes it is 😭. Luffy was only using basic armament and doesn’t even look like he’s trying as where Kaido was beating gear 5 up. Don’t even try to compare Lucci and Kaido 😭

I don't think so, why would kaido and Big mom be exception when awakening usage is stated clearly for others
Other than them explicitly saying its their awakening how do the abilities not match how awakening was described to us
They don't. Kaido looks just like a bulkier version of his hybrid. And being mythical zoan like Luffy with no other special abilities granted.

Same with BM. Soul Pocus is not awakening when it only works to those who fear her. Nor is her giving live to non living things awakening since she could do that since childhood.
Yes hes a bigger more beast like version of his normal hybrid
The nika fruit is an extremely rare special fruit. Comparing its awakening to others even laws doesn't work. Luffy's awakening is specifically

Big moms normal ability that even mother carmel showed is being able to use their own soul to infuse Inanimate objects or yourself with. She can also make incarnations
Awakening allows her to use the souls of others instead of just her own. It has to be limited because if it wasnt she would legit just kill everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.