Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
W
Red roc is Ryou not internal Ryou you dumb little clown

Clown He learned no touching before thevwar

What you are showing is literally not the same thing. Does that look like the same as the attacks landed on Kaido?

The actual "impact" of the air haki attack is only EVER shown with Adv CoC. Read the story. It only happens after Luffy imbues his attacks with CoC.

I literally gave you pages showing you the difference between what Hyou taught Luffy vs what Kaido taught Luffy. Luffy is literally telling you the difference.

Both kaidos face and body charge
Kaido could only use fs while in a drunken state doesn't mean he cant use fs. He also used the different from to bear g4 and used again against g5

No she wasn't unless she could use soul pocus back then
Not convincing sorry. I am not gonna make them awakened just for the sake of it because Lucci and Luffy are, they have literally shown no special features that classifies them as awakened. Not in my book, tho Oda is confusing as shit with this, but this doesn't convince me. Sorry.

personally i don't like it when people get hurt because luffy doesn't take a threat seriously or plays with his food
the sentoumaru attack could have been prevented
We never going to see luffy go all out right away .
Oda can't help but have him fight in steps and that was before gear 5 allow him to do anything he want .
So luffy will go gear 5 just like the other gears to fool around for a while.

Not convincing sorry. I am not gonna make them awakened just for the sake of it because Lucci and Luffy are, they have literally shown no special features that classifies them as awakened. Not in my book, tho Oda is confusing as shit with this, but this doedn't convince me. Sorry.
They still have abilities that match the description of awakening

Kaido and linlin being awakened doesn't have anything to do with doffy, kata, law, kid, luffy, or lucci having it

W

What you are showing is literally not the same thing. Does that look like the same as the attacks landed on Kaido?

The actual "impact" of the air haki attack is only EVER shown with Adv CoC. Read the story. It only happens after Luffy imbues his attacks with CoC.

I literally gave you pages showing you the difference between what Hyou taught Luffy vs what Kaido taught Luffy. Luffy is literally telling you the d1. ifference.

Bro what are you talking about ofcourse it looks different he using ACoC and ACoA internal.

Status
Not open for further replies.