Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Luffy will come up with some sort of new techniques to beat Kizaru. One thing G5 seems to stress is that it liberates Luffy and allows him to fight more freely. I guess the idea is that he can now more easily come up with specialized techniques to beat certain opponents.

My guess is that he will use G5 to compress his fingers and fire them off with extreme speeds, making them like lasers. It would be like snakeman, but far more deadly.

also see him grabbing lightning like before, but this time wielding it like a sword, allowing luffy to clash with Kizaru's laserbeam.
Post automatically merged:

Also, now that Luffy is more moldable due to G5, he can probably shapeshift his body like katakuri do dodge attacks.

Zoro stalling Admiral is so 2013ish with Zoro stalling Fujitora in Dressrosa. Even then, Zoro wasn't defeated and instead got acknowledge by Fuji.

Same thing won't repeat again in 2023.
If Kizaru fights Zoro, Kizaru will get defeated right here right now, as a symbolic that the game has reversed since Sabaody arc.
And Zoro will get his usual wound after fighting Kizaru. The usual wound he got in pre TS, that will nerf him in the upcoming arc.

G

Gorosei Informer

Even he is saying he doesn't know with that answer...pretty sure he did not think of it before the question was even asked because thats the answer which I used to think too. I mean that fruit only existed so Chopper can become a character and not just an animal....then came the minks
poor chopper.
Yeah you're completely right unfortunately. Oda has been doing a TON of improvisation with OP as he has admitted on multiple occasions, including recently and he also admitted Chopper was purposely turned into a mascot too, for absolute shame, sigh.

Chopper was such a great character, especially at Enies Lobby and now he's just a joke for the most part and Kung Fu Point spammer.
He had a few nice moments post TS I guess but he's been so underwhelming, exploited, wasted and such.

I expected so much with him and Big Mom and even Kaidos arcs being about Beasts, humanity, war, chemical warfare and such but alas.

I wanted him to diagnose Big Moms eating disorder an try to help cure her or treat it at least, especially with how long he got to spend with her too.

I expected Monster Point and his Rumble Balls (his forced awakening too surely) to sy key roles with Kaido and the Beast Pirates too, but alas once again, no dice, sigh lol.

I wonder if Luffy will come up with some sort of new techniques to beat Kizaru. One thing G5 seems to stress is that it liberates Luffy and allows him to fight more freely. I guess the idea is that he can now more easily come up with specialized techniques to beat certain opponents.

My guess is that he will use G5 to compress his fingers and fire them off with extreme speeds, making them like lasers. It would be like snakeman, but far more deadly.

also see him grabbing lightning like before, but this time wielding it like a sword, allowing luffy to clash with Kizaru's laserbeam.
I'm sure he will, but if they do fight, the biggest thing imo is Future Sight mastery. Luffy wasn't necessarily better than Katakuri at it, he just out sped and out tanked him. Then Wano never really addressed it other than the FS he used while calm.

So far Luffy hasn't really been put into a major situation where he can objectively react and counter an opponent who is too fast. Kizaru is perfect for this because even someone like Rayleigh was able to keep up with him.

So the real question will be if Luffy can too at first or not.

It's the same retcon as wano (which is still a bad one just to be clear), unless you expected the WG to avoid attention from one fruit by having it share the same name as another and be the only one that has 2 existing copies.
It's still better writing to have a gomu 2 no mi in existence then them only just realising it was the Nika Nika no mi after getting pranked by a bloke with a seemingly non existent Devil Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.