Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what exactly is the difference between a desire manifested ability, like asura or DJ, and a devil fruit. Like at what point does such an ability become a devil fruit ability?

Because Zoro and Sanji can manifest desire into power, however they can still swim.

The admirals being used a yonko commander hype tools
Bro, are you even reading? No one said they're comparable. I only said you don't need to be a top-tier to hold off a top-tier. Even Luffy in this chapter used his best mode to get rid of fodder. No admiral does that against weaker characters, so they get stalled.

This is what Jozu and Marco did to Kuzan and Kizaru and it didn't look lame as far as I can tell. Only half of working brains thought it was lame. I mean, even you understand admirals are on a different level even though we all saw them get stalled by commanders.

Yeah, because you say so. Again, he was already good enough to scare the shit out of people with the strongest bodies in the verse before CoC. You're trying way too hard to confine Zoro to the regular commander level. Those days are gone. He'd give any character a challenging fight. As I said, there is a reason why Oda can't have Zoro fight a straight challenge because a regular non-top-tier wouldn't serve to improve him.
What's the point of kizaru coming to egghead to waste his time getting stalled by zoro when he could fight an emperor
Why would anyone want to see an admiral waste an arc with a commander when they could fight an emperor

Kizaru coming to an island to try and fight an emperor but being used to waste time with someone weaker with neither winning or losing is lame
Marineford was all just small clashes so within the context it was fine. If we're actually going to see an admiral fight he should be in an actual fight
An emperor vs an admiral is always going to be the more interesting fight than an admiral vs commander

Zoro could be the strongest commander over shiryu and Beckman that still doesnt put him on the same level as mihawk or the admirals

Why should they waste their time with someone weaker than them when they can fight someone on the same level as them

The admirals being used a yonko commander hype tools

What's the point of kizaru coming to egghead to waste his time getting stalled by zoro when he could fight an emperor
Why would anyone want to see an admiral waste an arc with a commander when they could fight an emperor

Kizaru coming to an island to try and fight an emperor but being used to waste time with someone weaker with neither winning or losing is lame
Marineford was all just small clashes so within the context it was fine. If we're actually going to see an admiral fight he should be in an actual fight
An emperor vs an admiral is always going to be the more interesting fight than an admiral vs commander

Zoro could be the strongest commander over shiryu and Beckman that still doesnt put him on the same level as mihawk or the admirals

Why should they waste their time with someone weaker than them when they can fight someone on the same level as them
Beckman and Shiryu are both stronger than admirals. That's why Zoro has to warm up with Lizaru.

Stop comparing trash like admirals to the top dogs. They do not compare to the Emperors. Except if you want to meme and compare them to Buggy.

Luffy beat Kaido. He would stomp a far weaker character in Kizaru. That's not interesting at all.

G

Gorosei Informer

Did you also know that in terms of male human and female Pokémon breeding, Vaporeon is the most compatible Pokémon for humans? Not only are they in the field egg group, which is mostly comprised of mammals, Vaporeon are an average of 3”03’ tall and 63.9 pounds, this means they’re large enough to be able handle human dicks, and with their impressive Base Stats for HP and access to Acid Armor, you can be rough with one. Due to their mostly water based biology, there’s no doubt in my mind that an aroused Vaporeon would be incredibly wet, so wet that you could easily have sex with one for hours without getting sore. They can also learn the moves Attract, Baby-Doll Eyes, Captivate, Charm, and Tail Whip, along with not having fur to hide nipples, so it’d be incredibly easy for one to get you in the mood. With their abilities Water Absorb and Hydration, they can easily recover from fatigue with enough water. No other Pokémon comes close to this level of compatibility. Also, fun fact, if you pull out enough, you can make your Vaporeon turn white. Vaporeon is literally built for human dick. Ungodly defense stat+high HP pool+Acid Armor means it can take cock all day, all shapes and sizes and still come for more
https://youtube.com/shorts/ECzkU23yXcQ?feature=share

Maybe what it is is that the devil fruit is born from the death of a dreamer.

Someone with powerful will and desire manifests an ability, like asura or diable jambe. Then they die, however their desire was so powerful that it lives on after their death in the form of a devil fruit.

This is why Shanks and Roger never ate DFs, because it is unnecessary. If you are strong enough, you can simply manifest special powers with will alone. However because DFs exist and most strong fighters want them, most characters never develop a will strong enough to manifest powers. However, few do.

This is why after all this time, we still haven't seen characters like Shanks, Roger, Mihawk, etc. fight seriously.

Maybe a wish to be superhuman?
There's this too:

The bigger issue is the jacket fruit exists...
Even he is saying he doesn't know with that answer...pretty sure he did not think of it before the question was even asked because thats the answer which I used to think too. I mean that fruit only existed so Chopper can become a character and not just an animal....then came the minks
poor chopper.

Beckman and Shiryu are both stronger than admirals. That's why Zoro has to warm up with Lizaru.

Stop comparing trash like admirals to the top dogs. They do not compare to the Emperors. Except if you want to meme and compare them to Buggy.

Luffy beat Kaido. He would stomp a far weaker character in Kizaru. That's not interesting at all.
Ew no
Why are you so dense? Yonko commander means nothing. Prime Rayleigh, Prime Oden were yonko commanders. Mihawk, Kuzan are technically yonko commanders. Yonko commander ranges from Curiel to the WSS.
Rayleigh and oden weren't
Cross guild is a weird organization in general not really comparable to a legit emperor crew

Yes kuzan just became one as an admiral he's still heads and shoulders above the rest
Kuzan or any admiral isn't comparable to shiryu, Beckman, or zoro
Mihawk if you want to use him isn't comparable to shiryu, beckman, or zoro

G

Gorosei Informer

Maybe what it is is that the devil fruit is born from the death of a dreamer.

Someone with powerful will and desire manifests an ability, like asura or diable jambe. Then they die, however their desire was so powerful that it lives on after their death in the form of a devil fruit.

This is why Shanks and Roger never ate DFs, because it is unnecessary. If you are strong enough, you can simply manifest special powers with will alone. However because DFs exist and most strong fighters want them, most characters never develop a will strong enough to manifest powers. However, few do.

This is why after all this time, we still haven't seen characters like Shanks, Roger, Mihawk, etc. fight seriously.
I really love this idea, I would be extremely happy if this were the case tbh. Major Jojo and even Naruto vibes too. Inherited wills, legacies after death, major-grand dreams and thus schemes etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.