Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally never could at any point in the story. Goofy fans ZKK basically….

Luffytards have been pretending for the longest now. He actually fought Kaido in a fair 1-1. While Law/Kid needed each other. Pretending or just ignoring Kaido completely worn down after several fights by that point. An meme virtually fresh at the start of Law/Kid vs Big mom

He’s literally never portrayed that much ahead of either. Hell just look at his “CoA/awakening” portrayal, next to Law “awakening” lmao
It looks as if Lucci has ryo

He was legit trolled many times if not more than Bigmom...he fumbles is similar to Luffy despite his cunning nature...he is cowardly and ran away from Rayleigh but people troll Bigmom in a similar situation with Marco...and he didn't defeat yonko in any "1 vs 1" combat...but he is still "valid" yonko...while Luffy who defeated Kaido, humiliated Bigmom need more "validation"...Shanks who stopped marineford war/made "valid" Blackbeard back off, even made Greenbull backoff are frauds...Bigmom and Kaido are also "frauds" eventhough Blackbeard didn't have or do anything that puts him above Bigmom or Kaido other than the fact that he is an endgame villain...but if we use that logic, then at the end Luffy becomes PK, still he is not a "valid" yonko...
-Has two of the strongest devil fruits in the verse
-In 2 years he made more progress than all other 3 yonko combined
-Scarred Shanks, second most skilled swordsman, and inspired his jolly roger
Meme and Kaido served as filler villains for the main characters to get powerups, that's all I need to know lol
Shanks did nothing besides get scarred by Blackbeard, his only testament is being equal to Mihawk at some point but now that he lost his arm he can no longer compete. The 2 stars of this pirate era are Blackbeard and the main character.

Accept it....FS is just a plot device...
You dont understand how haki works luffy has 24/7 coc haki on in your opinion why the fodder dont fainted every time if his haki is 24/7 on that is like light if he need haki he can activate that kaido had future sight too but he dont active the future sight like luffy he was to self save and let his observation haki off
Post automatically merged:

-Has two of strongest devil fruits
-In 2 years he made more progress than all other 3 yonko combined
-Scarred Shanks, second most skilled swordsman, and inspired his jolly roger
Meme and Kaido served as filler villains for the main characters to get powerups, that's all I need to know lol
Shanks did nothing besides get scarred by Blackbeard, his only testament is being equal to Mihawk at some point but now that he lost his arm he can no longer compete. The 2 stars of this pirate era are Blackbeard and the main character.
Get banged by law

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Good chapter.
The Powerscale-People have something to discuss.
The Story/Lore-People have something to discuss.

Good stuff.
Now i hope my 2 theories become true:

1. My thread about evolving DFs.
2. Chopper being the creator of the Human DF, by wishing to be a human.

P.s.: Nice to see the cat-boy getting his cheecks clapped.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Oh yes he does have moves faster than bugua, in Gear 5, chapter 1046, he uses it on kaido.

Not just that but chapter 1037 Gear 2, he moves faster than thinder bugua.

To make matter worse, his Gesr 4 snakeman in chapter 1041, was so fast that it pished kaido to use FS. It is faster than thunder bugua.

You should think before postong.
You're the one not thinking... LMAO.

And to make matters worse Dragon Kaidou dodges all the blows and bites Luffy in the sequence, that means that according to your logic Kaido here is faster than G4-snake.

My man if we were measuring raw speed without FS included, Luffy is slower than Kaido's Bagua, luffy made it clear that his ability to dodge a Kaido's Bagua is only because he is seeing the future and not because he is faster, chapter 1001...

If I was a fan of characters below Luffy, I'll honestly keep quiet. All this shows is Pucci is stronger than your faves for putting up a fight against Luffy.
Maybe Oda was cooking whe he had Pucci clash with Sabo in that one movie:myman:
Lucci***

But yeah of course, Oda foreshadowed Lucci all the way bank in Punk Hazard and gave him a promotion for a reason

Now we're seeing the pay off. Clowns that said Lucci only has hybrid form and that he would have been 1 shotted are in the mud right now

Status
Not open for further replies.