Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to rephrase my old statement in which I said that with G5, Luffy finally became a top tier.
Well, as we just saw, none of the G5 performance in this chapter is on the top-tier level.
Only specific, gigantic moves are on top tier level and his funny-heartbeat recovery stat.
Other than that, he is still a High tier. :goyea:
At what diff Koh Zoro beats g5 nika

Lucci attacked luffy and he dodged everything, then lucci attacked and clashed equally with non advcoc fluffy, then luffy speeds blitz lucci, and then ignored him. How does that make fluffy look bad

The Zoro fandom is massively threatened by Lucci rn lol. What a development. We went from the entirety of WG trashing and clowning Lucci the past 2 days. Half disappeared and the other half got humbled or were and are still coping.

Doesn't matter what you say. For Lucci and his few fans that's already a win.
Who Lucci ? Lol. I put lucci at who's who or at best Jack's lvl so nothing to worry lol.

Lucci did what I expected from someone of his lvl, bitching and going after the weak because he can't face luffy lol.

And we have better things to do : welcoming kizaru (if the latter is not afraid to face Zori) :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.