Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impel Down guards are awakened zoans. They were Humans that awakened their zoans DF and got lost in animal form. Nothing similar to this shit of Lucci that his design sucks. Nothing special and stupid fire coming from nowhere.
Oda will probably adres that in some sbs and say those where failed awakenings or some sh$t

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Impel Down guards are awakened zoans. They were Humans that awakened their zoans DF and got lost in animal form. Nothing similar to this shit of Lucci that his design sucks. Nothing special and stupid fire coming from nowhere.
Post automatically merged:

Arc is not over and none of us are insecure about Lucci.
Than why @L55 can't handle how Lucci take-on G5?

Oh! I get it now they stans of Crydo that's why :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

I really can't help you if you can't see the distinction between the black trails in the panels you posted and the black trails that you see in Lucci's clash with Luffy. One of them looks similar to Ulti vs Luffy, the other one looks similar to every other CoC clash we've seen so far.
Isn't hard to figure out.
Yo looks like Zoan awakening is like a Zenkai boosted base or hybrid form. Where do you rank their base attacks at? I think it could likely be that Luffy had no recoil behind his moves, because he punched into Kaido's body by making him rubbery, which is why it might not look as powerful.

I think I've underestimated it a lot. Looks like all of his tanking feats against Kaido were raw body durability and without that "covered in CoA and CoC"-stuff. And when Pythagoras notices that great speed, it makes it look like that stat increase is significant.
Somewhere between base and Roc I think just in terms of raw physical strength/power?

Status
Not open for further replies.