Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Zoro fandom is massively threatened by Lucci rn lol. What a development. We went from the entirety of WG trashing and clowning Lucci the past 2 days. Half disappeared and the other half got humbled or were and are still coping.

Doesn't matter what you say. For Lucci and his few fans that's already a win.
Why... Lucci is basically a fodder to be eaten. No one is even bothered

G5 is pretty much base Luffy with the ability to use his other gears, without CoC Luffy isn't HIM. :kobeha:
G5 is just Luffy turning on God mode becoming immortal and invulnerable to all attacks. The shit he took from Kaido I doubt anyone could kill him even if they beat the shit out of him for 24 hours. I think the only Luffy battle that will be tense in the future is against Blackbeard, because he can nullify the fruit.

If Oda have Lucci awakening, I feel like he’ll give Crocodile ACoC.

Crocodile already showed awakening(dehydration) pre skip, so Oda needs to give him something else to power up.

Given that he’s co captain of Cross Guild, on equal terms with Mihawk, imo ACoC would be more than fitting.

This chapter confirms that Luffy can't bully Law or Kid
How? That's the most basic stuff he can do in Nika form. No Hulk mode, no ggn Giant, no g4 mechanism, no gatlings, no rebound attacks ala ggn bullet/bazooka, no Soru or other movement speed boosting quirk, no advCoC... no nothing

That's basically base Luffy 2.0 right there

Edit: Not saying that he does bully them per se, but he's nowhere near all out right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.