Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those bunch of attacks were the ones where he was lifting dragon Kaidou by bulking up and smashing him around Looney Tunes style.

Kaidou's comment was before the punch which pushed his face in, which was indeed infused with CoC. Look at the characteristic black lightning emanating from the target (Kaidou's face) like what happened to King post Dragon Damnation.

What's shown here is literally the same effect as Ulti vs Luffy clash or Kata vs Luffy clash.

I aint reaching here, there is a clear distinction between CoC & non CoC attacks.
Kaido’s comments were reflecting back on the whole G5 fight. Not just the punch that caved his face in

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Did Luffy also hold his physical strength too? Lmao.
Too many mental gymnastics on this one, their clash strained their fists, Goofy was sent flying in the process.

Clown take: hE wAs mEmINg
This is how Gear5 was folding Kaido with pure physical strength lol
This is what meming looks like
Who said Luffy infused those moves with CoC?
And did you see why Luffy lifted Kaidou up without any problems? Because of him bulking up or using Gomu Gomu no Gigant form.

Did he use any of those vs Lucci? Nope. But continue you the shitty scaling. It's Cracker > Doflamingo comedy all over again here lmao.

:milaugh:

When people are so bad at powerscaling that they think Yonko level means something, they have to say ridiculous shit when Gear 5 gets matched by a random Cipher Pol agent. Lol
It never got matched. Luffy literally fell asleep at one point during the fight lol

He wasn’t taking Lucci seriously, although that might change after what happened to Sentomaru.

It’s not ridiculous crap. What else can I tell you besides what Oda’s implying? If that isn’t enough to make you reconsider, then literally nothing is.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Even if its the case both tested their doriki in their human forms. A zoan DF doesn’t boost in human form so I don’t get your point. If you say that jabra was in his zoan when he punched that measuring bag then give me panels.
zoans are said to make the user stronger right after they eat it the hybrid form just increases that even more

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
G5 luffy is not that special it is the attacks the attacks that it can create that is special so lucci clashing with a regular pinch from g5 luffy is not that different from clashing with base luffy. Nowhere in the manga did it state that g5 luffy made Luffy physically stronger
Tf do you mean it's not that special.
- G5 Luffy ate every one of Kaido's adcoc attacks.
- G5 Luffy took wind slashes without haki to his body
- G5 was straight up clowning on the WSC while lauging

G5 Luffy bodies every form of Luffy without breaking a sweat.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
you think there will be G6 against admirals?
More like Gear 7: Plot and outside assistance lol.

At this point, it will take Luffy, Sabo, and Koby all triple teaming Sakazuki with secret assistance from Fujitora (see Zoro and Orlumbus vs Pica) just for them to barely edge out an extreme diff. Lol

can't you guys not see the larger muscle
Point being. Upon entering Nika Luffy reaches a Base level of strength that is FAR above that of his Base. You guys need to stop pretending like Nika Luffy is equal to Base Luffy.

Awakening by default pushes ALL of your physical abilities to the next level. Whether Luffy uses the freedom he gains to further manipulate his body is a different matter.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Did you see Luffy bulk up like he did there or use Gomu Gomu no Gigant vs Lucci?

Because the last time i checked thats what allowed Luffy to throw Kaidou around.

He has no point, you folks are doing the Cracker > Doffy debacle all over again. All out Lucci not getting immediately fodderized vs 2% Luffy isnt enough to place him over Kaidou, I'm sorry.

More like Gear 7: Plot and outside assistance lol.

At this point, it will take Luffy, Sabo, and Koby all triple teaming Sakazuki with secret assistance from Fujitora (see Zoro and Orlumbus vs Pica) just for them to barely edge out an extreme diff. Lol
Admirals are peak. But this take is down there with the "sabo is yonko level" shit.
Post automatically merged:

CHAPTER 1070 SPOILERS

I’ll handle CP-0 Mugiwara! You focus on getting Vegapunk out of here before Kizaru arrives!!!”
@BangOO🍅 would like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.