Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you not see Luffy inflating his muscles or did you deliberately ignore it? The weakest of G5 attacks were never that strong, to begin with. It's mad impressive what Lucci did what he did but let's not exaggerate.
He did play jump rope with Kaido without inflating his muscles
Doesn't need to visually buff his muscles to portray these physical stats lol

Did you see Luffy bulk up like he did there or use Gomu Gomu no Gigant vs Lucci?

Because the last time i checked thats what allowed Luffy to throw Kaidou around.

He has no point, you folks are doing the Cracker > Doffy debacle all over again. All out Lucci not getting immediately fodderized vs 2% Luffy isnt enough to place him over Kaidou, I'm sorry.
Copy and paste of the point I'm trying to make.
Point being. Upon entering Nika Luffy reaches a Base level of strength that is FAR above that of his Base. You guys need to stop pretending like Nika Luffy is equal to Base Luffy.

Awakening by default pushes ALL of your physical abilities to the next level. Whether Luffy uses the freedom he gains to further manipulate his body is a different matter.

It's honestly hilarious to see that some people are so inconsistent with their takes.
Since the early spoiler came out people were wanking G5 as the most godly broken ability but now with the raws some are switching up saying that its fine G5 didn't do much to lucci because he didn't use advanced haki:lusalty:

This is what luffy is capable of in G5 even without haki:

You guys need to accept that Lucci performed much better than was expected of him
Did I do that…? I don’t remember. :wonderland:

The providers are the ones that lead a lot of people to believe that originally, and we usually always take what they say seriously (I think this week was a good lesson NOT to do that).

”Memeing” about it was fun, though. Even though Lucci didn’t get knocked out like we previously thought. Who knows what’ll happen next chapter though? Anything could happen, theoretically.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He did play jump rope with Kaido without inflating his muscles
Doesn't need to visually buff his muscles to portray these physical stats lol
What? did you even read the chapters? Luffy turned into a giant before playing jump rope with him. Then Kaido uses Boro Breath to send Luffy flying. This^^ scene happens after Luffy turned back to normal.

Did you see Luffy bulk up like he did there or use Gomu Gomu no Gigant vs Lucci?

Because the last time i checked thats what allowed Luffy to throw Kaidou around.

He has no point, you folks are doing the Cracker > Doffy debacle all over again. All out Lucci not getting immediately fodderized vs 2% Luffy isnt enough to place him over Kaidou, I'm sorry.
Ok bulking up increases his strength, even then doesn't change the fact that luffy is capable of ridiculous stuff without needing haki. My post is specifically about the people talking as if luffy cant do shit without haki in G5

Status
Not open for further replies.