Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That's fair i guess. Most people are hyping lucci simply because nobody expected luffy to use G5 against him
Lucci was never meant to be weak.
Who's Who used his name alone to hype his own powerlevel.
Sensible readers knew for a fact that Lucci isn't going to be some fodder & easily comparable to Top Yonko Commanders/Warlords.

The "Lucci Top Tier" shouts are retarded though... and for what exactly?
Not getting immediately destroyed vs No Advanced Haki, 2% Nika?
Spare me the bs.

Zoro fans are so predictable. They downplay Rob Lucci because he's Luffys opponent.

Just like Dressrosa Zoro folds Kata and King at the same time, right?
Dressrosa Zoro mid/high diffs Katakuri imo

He won't have enma holding him back and he certainly doesn't need enma attack power to put down Katakuri

King mid diffs Dressrosa Zoro

King should be able to solo entire Dressrosa without Fuji (including Sabo)

Notice how I completely obliterated you with actual feats and portrayals and you got nothing to say but foam in mouth like a typical internet triggered virgin

For the record King would low diff Chapter 1000 Luffy much less fodder version of Luffy that defeated Katakuri.

King would give WCI Luffy same treatment he gave Sanji, only difference is Judges suit won't he there to save Sanji and he'd die..like he nearly died from Hody Jones.

Even chapter 1010 Luffy doesn't stand that much of a chance against King.

Chapter 1000 Zoro was easily YC1+ to Low top tier with Ashura.

Chapter 1000 Zoro certainly Low diffs Katakuri and Post WCI Luffy fodders.
All of your so called facts are headcanon though:gokulaugh:

Why would anyone will be obliterated by someone's headcanon?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It’s showing that Luffy is not leagues above his contemporaries, the story demanded for Lucci to be competent and he was. Law and Kid have better portrayal than Lucci.

it’s not that hard to comprehend, in One Piece Portrayal >>>>
Again, how did you even conclude Law and Kid can do what Lucci could? Law and Kid have no portrayal that allows them to keep up with G2 Luffy, and forget about G5 Luffy. You sure love using headcanons for someone who attacks people for using headcanons.

Lucci was never meant to be weak.
Who's Who used his name alone to hype his own powerlevel.
Sensible readers knew for a fact that Lucci isn't going to be some fodder & easily comparable to Top Yonko Commanders/Warlords.

The "Lucci Top Tier" shouts are retarded though... and for what exactly?
Not getting immediately destroyed vs No Advanced Haki, 2% Nika?
Spare me the bs.
The "Lucci Top Tier" is being brought up by the Luffy fans for obvious reasons lol

1 - Luffy vs Lucci It's not a Yonko level battle. Lucci is not top tier. Lucci is YC but has yet to prove he can beat YC1 level fighters. Of course, this is based on the battle so far.
I swear even if Lucci drops Shanks these Yonkotards/world government haters would say Lucci aint Top Tier level lmao.

Lucci doesent need to prove shit after this chapter, he definitely is a level above any Yonko Commander.

Status
Not open for further replies.