Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't exist in the ancient DF book. Always escaped the world government. Somehow they got the name (made it up apparently) that didn't exist and pic of the fruit. Luffy eats it and should've therefore known the actual name but still calls it the "Gomu fruit".

So what keywords am I missing?

Did The WG change the Gomu fruit name to the Gomu fruit or did they change it and somehow luffy still doesn't know what the actual fruit is (even though he should after eating it)?
The Gomu Gomu no Mi doesn't exists in old Devil Fruit books. The Nika Fruit did. The WG changed it from the Nika Fruit, to the Gomu Gomu No Mi, and therefore the Nika fruit does not exist in any of the modern Devil Fruit Books, the Gomu Gomu no Mi does.

As to why Luffy doesn't know the true name after eating it, is either a retcon, or will be explained down the line.

Its not even about that imo. His DF powers become manageable with FS competency. This is why Rayleigh probably was able to keep up with him and fight him.

Akainu probably can do the same thing and is the more competent fighter/military strategist, hence why he's Fleet Admiral

This is why I think if he's Luffy's opponent, it's going to be Katakuri 2.0, except Luffy has to actually master FS instead of just learning it.
Thd databook said you only need to be proffecient in observatikn haki to fight kizaru. .

Future Sight IS not needed to fight kizaru. Also ryaleigh ha snot shown Futue Sight.

Last edited:
Kaido said than g5 always uses coc
He never said that. He commented on Luffy's one move incorporating his fruit's power and Haki efficiently. Why would G5 be in need of always using Haki. Obviously, awakening is a power independent of Haki. Luffy punched Lucci by simply stretching out a piece of ground. Nothing more.
So what you are saying is that if Vice Admiral Maynard was coming there instead of Aramaki, Shanks would still interfere and say how what Maynard is doing is unfair?
Well, given the incomplete Scabbards and Momo were already pushing Greenbull to extreme diff, obviously Maynard would've been defeated without causing any disturbance.

Strawhats were sitting and eating popcorn, watching Momo using Greenbull as a training tool. That's all we need to know.

Who are the strongest subordinates of CD, who directly works under their command? Remember why Garp refused to get promoted? Or why they were scared at Sabaody to touch a CD?
The Rev members themselves still stated that they've no business picking fights with the Navy. Also, barely ever do other parties get to do something that significant without Luffy present. If anything, the crew stalls the Admirals while the Revos go past them and job to the CD, basically like the scabbards.

Didn't exist in the ancient DF book. Always escaped the world government. Somehow they got the name (made it up apparently) that didn't exist and pic of the fruit. Luffy eats it and should've therefore known the actual name but still calls it the "Gomu fruit".

So what keywords am I missing?

Did The WG change the Gomu fruit name to the Gomu fruit or did they change it and somehow luffy still doesn't know what the actual fruit is (even though he should after eating it)?
I think you are confused, people don't literally know the name of their fruits after eating them, they just call it according to what they can do ( that's why they say stuff like I'm a X human and can do X stuff), in Luffy's case not only did people already tell him the name but he also displayed rubber properties.

Status
Not open for further replies.