Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
None will fight admirals because the marines are not a bad organization in the eyes of the world. And luffy can’t be the hero to the world for taking down a good organization. Hence why the underworld of OP and cross guild will need to take over.

Luffy vs Imu
Zoro vs Mihawk
Sanji vs Crocodile
Can't wait how strong crocodile have become . With haki and awakening confirmed . Even Lucci get buffed into beast in post ts .
:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:

The name was changed by the WG allegedly into the Gomu fruit.
Eating it should've told luffy it's actual name.
As for Kaku and Kalifa, no they didn't know the name. Them eating it gave them the info though
If the World Government made up a false name, how would Luffy have known its real name?
Oda says that you can only find out the name of a Devil Fruit through the encyclopedia, and points to that specific scene to support what he's saying

Law's awakening is glorified internal destruction Haki tho.
Gamma Knife > Kroom when it comes to quality.
Gamma knife is radiation while puncture wille are shockwaves that cut your insides. It’s similar to but AdCoC is literally harder CoA

that’s also not including the ability to use silence and probably much more

I have. Funny thing is CoC Is still spamming bigger than the Island itself from these attacks.
Besides that all these Shenanigans were nothing more than annoyances.

Luffy can turn as big as Wano country itself, and he can stomp Kaido, without CoC and Internal destruction it won't even tickle him.
Luffy will probably burn his leg on Blazing Bagua without CoA Barrier anyways.
Lmao you're coping hard rn. Nika Luffy is washing fruitless Luffy with CoC. The difference in raw power is far too huge. He'd eat the blunt force attacks with ease.

Nika Awakening simply is vastly superior to CoC coating.

You can do a lot more than just stronger adCoA. It is more creative lol. You don’t have to cope just because your fav has it

trust me if law had adCoC I would still shit on it
Adv coa create bariers used to protect
Adv internal destruction gets law s gamma knife properties
Can make u see in the future
Can make u stop df effects
Etc

G

Gorosei Informer

Tbh I hope we get Seraphims of the SHs somehow too. Well we have Jinbei already ofc lol.

But I'd love to see a Zoro Seraphim that keeps getting lost.

Sanji would look closer to a fallen angel and ironically parallel more with King after all, if he gets a Seraphim equivalent too.

The problem is getting the lineage factor/DNA of the SHs and how long it takes to build these Seraphims and thus how long before they become usable too. Not to mention one of the Punks mentioned they are very expensive too.

Gamma knife is radiation while puncture wille are shockwaves that cut your insides. It’s similar to but AdCoC is literally harder CoA

that’s also not including the ability to use silence and probably much more
Umm well lets not compare Zoro's versatility to Law's.
Zoro doesn't have magical fruit yet he can produce tornados, flying projectiles, turns into demon with 9 arms, cut magma, water, fire, create Island sized barriers, come out of explosions unphased.

Dude is doing pretty good for a guy who just carries three swords.
But cutting insides is not much different to me than damaging insides with internal destruction.
Post automatically merged:

Lmao you're coping hard rn. Nika Luffy is washing fruitless Luffy with CoC. The difference in raw power is far too huge. He'd eat the blunt force attacks with ease.

Nika Awakening simply is vastly superior to CoC coating.
You keep ignoring the fact that Luffy can't do any real damage to anyone worth a dime without CoC and Internal destruction.
An actual fodder like Lucci survived him lol

If the World Government made up a false name, how would Luffy have known its real name?
Oda says that you can only find out the name of a Devil Fruit through the encyclopedia, and points to that specific scene to support what he's saying
By eating it....as oda literally said in the link you posted

Why tf are you guys comparing a completely hakiless Nika to a haki no devil fruit Luffy
A better comparison is CoCless Nika vs CoC no df
In this case CoCless Nika curbstomps

Nika with his speed, durability, endurance and flexiblity, along with ACoA would still be the strongest Strawhat lol
CoC grows stronger with devil fruit powers that’s a fact with Bajrang

Status
Not open for further replies.