Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[-D: Hey, Odacchi! I got a question! About Devil Fruits!! If Kaku and Kalifa said they wouldn't know what their Devil Fruit were until they ate it, how come Shanks knew what Luffy's Gomu Gomu no Mi was before he ate it?? Tell me! Tell me now!! Pleeeease tell me!!! P.N. Shirogitsunekko

O: Well, I think I'll eventually get to explaining more about Devil Fruits in the main story, but you see, there's a book of Devil Fruits. It has info about all kinds of fruit names and abilities, but few of the fruit can actually be identified by their shape. In the case of the Gomu Gomu no Mi, there was a picture and everything, but for Kaku and Kalifa, they were talking about how they wouldn't know until they had finally eaten the fruit. That was in Volume 40.-]

Oda answers with "they were talking about how they wouldn't know until they had finally eaten the fruit", when asked about knowing the names of unknown fruits. Nothing confusing or ambiguous about what he said, the confusion is on your side mate 👍🏾
Jesus Christ this is an old topic so I'll forgive your ignorance because the English translations don't help either but that makes it clear the ways to tell are the book and the powers they give, Oda even calls out volume 40 which is when CP9 literally says you find out the name of unknown fruits depending on the power they give (this is lost in translation but you can check the raw or the script the spanish forum translates), if it was just eating it they would just say that instead of pointing out to the powers of each fruit.

edit: spanish forum script
Kaku : Es posible averiguar de qué fruta se trata dependiendo del poder que nos dé.

Kaku : It is possible to find out what fruit it is depending on the power it gives us.

Jesus Christ this is an old topic so I'll forgive your ignorance because the English translations don't help either but that makes it clear the ways to tell are the book and the powers they give, Oda even calls out volume 40 which is when CP9 literally says you find out the name of unknown fruits depending on the power they give (this is lost in translation but you can check the raw or the script the spanish forum translates), if it was just eating it they would just say that instead of pointing out to the powers of each fruit.
Your forgiveness ain't needed not gonna lie to ya

Im not reading all that ngl. The question and answer was written in english and not Japanese. Unknown fruit names are known when eaten. But I'll forgive you for your know it all arrogance (its not very Jesus like)

There isn't really a basis for saying that the act of using the awakened form is already "vastly superior" to base Luffy even without using the properties his awakening is even designed for in the first place. It's different for Lucci, since his awakenings main function is to boost his stats, which is not the case for Luffy. So awakened Luffy equally clashing with awakened Lucci, when Lucci benefits from stat boost much more than Luffy, isn't a bad thing.
Which considering the hierarchy of devil fruits still puts Luffy's ability far above Lucci's.
Lucci as a basic Zoan is getting the basic all stat upgrade. Luffy is getting that, Paramecia type of environmental control and the ability to manipulate his own body on top of that.
I don't really think any fruit is designed to be used in a certain way. With the recent development every user adds something to it which then is passed down to the next user per inherited will.

I don't think the first Ope Ope user had the dream of making people implode from the inside out.

Zoro & Luffy will not fight admirals, only Sanji.
Luffy vs Im
Zoro vs samurai Gorosei
Sanji vs Kizaru
Sabo vs Akainu
Those will be final opponents
None will fight admirals because the marines are not a bad organization in the eyes of the world. And luffy can’t be the hero to the world for taking down a good organization. Hence why the underworld of OP and cross guild will need to take over.

Luffy vs Imu
Zoro vs Mihawk
Sanji vs Crocodile

And i think you haven't read the entire battle lmao. Awakening turned the mighty Kaido into a joke for Luffy.

I have. Funny thing is CoC Is still spamming bigger than the Island itself from these attacks.
Besides that all these Shenanigans were nothing more than annoyances.

Luffy can turn as big as Wano country itself, and he can stomp Kaido, without CoC and Internal destruction it won't even tickle him.
Luffy will probably burn his leg on Blazing Bagua without CoA Barrier anyways.

Not really. Nika's attacks wouldn't be so powerful without Haki. They're just glorified pre-skip attacks. Haki punches would hit like a truck. The only area Nika dominates is speed and raw physical strength.
You're severely underestimating the power Nika has. Awakening already makes Luffy the strongest being what raw power is concerned like nobody even comes close.

Without his fruit Luffy is losing every bit of Durability as well. He's stripped off far too much power.

Idc about that, Law could have it and is still a shitty power up
Post automatically merged:

It’s literally harder CoA, it’s so underwhelming
Law's awakening is glorified internal destruction Haki tho.
Gamma Knife > Kroom when it comes to quality.
Post automatically merged:

And i think you haven't read the entire battle lmao. Awakening turned the mighty Kaido into a joke for Luffy.

Also worth noting Oda has tendencies to make Kaido look like shit to show different abilities that are just shown.
Luffy was dropping Kaido left and right in chapter 1010

Status
Not open for further replies.