Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Indeed, but nothing lately is sealing discussions even if you present a fact...

And this tends to become increasingly uncomfortable and exhausting...
But people should have known that no one really cared about Green Bull, the Straw Hat members were actually laughing at him and all the shenanigans that went around... That alone is enough to classify him as being a threat low level.

"Hur dur goes alone for the whole alliance".
Yes.
Luffy alone is enough, even if that isn't agreed upon, surely Zoro, Jinbe & Sanji are too much.
I'm not even counting the others, one Admiral or arguably even 2 isn't enough for Strawhats at their current level.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
It still feels like it’s too soon for Dragon to meet Luffy. That sounds more like a Shanks reunion/endgame thing! :noo:

Then again, We Are in the Final Saga and Oda’s trying to get things moving… :usoprice:
Dragon can show up without him meeting Luffy. Think of Marineford with Shanks.

Just because Dragon shows up, it doesn't mean they'll meet yet. If anything, Oda is most likely to tease them meeting then have Luffy leave quickly.

I fully believe Kuma is going to teleport the Straw Hats again.

Marco literally witnessed the whole thing and literally left Wano. LMFAOOOO

He doesn't see any real danger in Green Bull being there.
I wonder how Greenbull even became an Admiral? He’s literally the least intimidating one, which is weird. You don’t become an Admiral by being scared of things. You have to take risks to uphold justice and balance in the world.

I hope Oda finds a way to bring him back, but I have a feeling he was just a quickly written plot device with no substance :josad:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If Lucci did what he did against Luffy, it means he's that good, not that your favorite characters are able to do what Lucci could do lmao.
The issue is, many characters can do vs Luffy what Lucci just did. This clash is nothing to brag about.
Regular-sized G5 is far from impressive. King's Punch would rekt him so hard if this was all he could do.

Marco can easily match this with his kick. Burgess Elbow would probably win this exchange as well.
Only by using the strength of a Giant he steps into a top tier category, otherwise, this is rookie stuff.

The issue is, many characters can do vs Luffy what Lucci just did. This clash is nothing to brag about.
Regular-sized G5 is far from impressive. King's Punch would rekt him so hard if this was all he could do.

Marco can easily match this with his kick. Burgess Elbow would probably win this exchange as well.
Only by using the strength of a Giant he steps into a top tier category, otherwise, this is rookie stuff.
This would make sense if it wasn't for CoC.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
But when you look at Lucci’s speed, strength, and endurance feats, it makes 100% sense why Luffy used G5.
Yet he didn't use even a single Advanced Haki form.. lol.
Even with Nika, there was no Gigant, bulking or any gear applications being used.
If you put it all together, Lucci was fighting against 2% Nika Luffy... and still hasn't landed a single attack on Luffy.
If you're gonna commend him for not getting immediately fodderized, then you do you lol.

Especially given the re-draw of the Enies Lobby, it being fanservice makes 100% sense.
Oda simply wanted to re-draw Luffy vs Lucci clash but with their awakenings juxtaposed against each other & he did.

They aren’t equals
but also

people need to stop excusing Luffy for using G5. Yes, it is a feat that Lucci was strong enough to make Luffy go G5.

G5 is Luffy’s strongest mode, if Luffy could have just ended this fight with a casual ACoC punch like many claim, I don’t think he would have used G5.

Im not claiming that Luffy is super serious or even that he couldn’t beat Lucci using a weaker mode like G4 snakeman.

But when you look at Lucci’s speed, strength, and endurance feats, it makes 100% sense why Luffy used G5.
We have seen Luffy stomp charas who are much weaker than him. The fact this is no stomp confirms Lucci is just that good. And we haven't even seen his haki yet.

Yet he didn't use even a single Advanced Haki form.. lol.
Even with Nika, there was no Gigant, bulking or any gear applications being used.
If you put it all together, Lucci was fighting against 2% Nika Luffy... and still hasn't landed a single attack on Luffy.
If you're gonna commend him for not getting immediately fodderized, then you do you lol.

Especially given the re-draw of the Enies Lobby, it being fanservice makes 100% sense.
Oda simply wanted to re-draw Luffy vs Lucci clash but with their awakenings juxtaposed against each other & he did.
Do you think Luffy would bring out G5 for Someone like Jack?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
This would make sense if it wasn't for CoC.
CoC is a convenient ability but in the end it just mimics an Impact Dial. Coating regular sized G5 into CoC wont make him into top tier.
We saw it with Yamato, CoC can help her keep up with stuff she otherwise wouldnt be able but it doesnt make her top tier...

Admiral fans, what do you expect Kizaru to do once he arrives?
IM not an admiral fans but a one piece fans but seem I don't hate them and fairly rate them I eill say he migh tdo 2 things .
1 Wreck lucci for having injured like that sentomaru .
2 Flex on zoro or sanji .

But if he realy is the bad guy and we defeat hi in the end he will flex on zoro or sanji but will be put in a situation where he will fight luffy or even the whole crew with the pacifista helping him.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Do you think Luffy would bring out G5 for Someone like Jack?
I saw Luffy, Kid & Law use Boundman, Punk Rotten & Injection Shot to destroy a Ship when those were their strongest forms.
I saw Luffy use Boundman against a Number which Brook can one-shot.

If Oda wants to draw a scene he draws it.
And that's what happened with the Enies Lobby clash redraw.

We have seen Luffy stomp charas who are much weaker than him. The fact this is no stomp confirms Lucci is just that good. And we haven't even seen his haki yet.
Luffy didn’t stomp Lucci with Gomu Gomu no Gigant like I was predicting :catcry:

Maybe next chapter? :milaugh:

Luffy only did one punch that knocked Lucci back a bit. Try dozens of those like he did with Jet Gatling back at Enies Lobby and see if he’s still standing? He would probably be knocked off his feet, ATLEAST!

The fight has only been going on for a chapter so it will either continue or Kizaru will interrupt.

If Luffy manages to beat him up (even I question this) then we better not see anymore Lucci powerscaling if Kizaru >> Lucci like a lot of people think. That is, if you believe the Admirals are strong like Oda portrays them as which is 70% of the forum I’m sure. :endthis:

Luffy didn’t stomp Lucci with Gomu Gomu no Gigant like I was predicting :catcry:

Maybe next chapter? :milaugh:

Luffy only did one punch that knocked Lucci back a bit. Try dozens of those like he did with Jet Gatling back at Enies Lobby and see if he’s still standing? He would probably be knocked off his feet, ATLEAST!

The fight has only been going on for a chapter so it will either continue or Kizaru will interrupt.

If Luffy manages to beat him up (even I question this) then we better not see anymore Lucci powerscaling if Kizaru >> Lucci like a lot of people think. That is, if you believe the Admirals are strong like Oda portrays them as which is 70% of the forum I’m sure. :endthis:
Next chapter brother. #Theoneshotiscoming

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Yes.
Luffy alone is enough, even if that isn't agreed upon, surely Zoro, Jinbe & Sanji are too much.
I'm not even counting the others, one Admiral or arguably even 2 isn't enough for Strawhats at their current level.
We know for sure that 1 Admiral is not enough thanks to Green Bull...
What we can assume is that the minimum is now 2 but I would say that we are still being generous with the admirals...
Zoro can go 1v1 against Fujitora or Green bull easily, Luffy can go 1v1 against Kizaru or Akainu easily, Sanji and Jinbe together can go either way against another admiral...

With that we have 3 admirals being stopped, with that we can account for the fleet of Straw Hats that they obtained in Dressrosa, and in addition the strong ties they have with the samurai of Wano who literally have an eternal debt with them, adding the army revolutionary with the influence of Luffy's brother who has been growing to the point of being called the emperor of flames, it is no longer just any villain threatening the Straw Hats, at that moment they can wage war on equal terms against any organization of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.