Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine thinking Oda will give Kid the Luffy power ups lll
What you said happens only this way logically...otherwise, except for plot, nothing can make sense.....and why do you think Oda can't give? he is handing over CoC to people just like that and Lucci awakened form is similar to Luffy...we will see more FS users or it works like a plot device...

What you said happens only this way logically...otherwise, except for plot, nothing can make sense.....and why do you think Oda can't give? he is handing over CoC to people just like that and Lucci awakened form is similar to Luffy...we will see more FS users or it works like a plot device...
Logically? Does Lucci being this strong just after one power up makes any sense?

I obviously don’t give af about how logical it looks. I go by what Oda is likely to write

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Answer me
Why hasn't there been a single Admiral that could 1v1 a Yonko??
YOU LIED TO ME
YOU SAID THEY'D BEAT THEM :josad::mrgo:
I know you’re baiting but sure lol:

Aokiji vs Whitebeard the strongest Pirate: Jozu had to save Whitebeard

Kizaru vs Whitebeard: Kizaru neg diffed

Akainu vs Whitebeard, round 1: Akainu neg diffed with his hands in his pockets

Akainu vs Whitebeard round 2: Whitebeard snuck Akainu like a little bitch, failed to even bruise Akainu, Akainu blew Whitebeard’s head off in the process

Kizaru vs two Yonko: “Shall I go?”
-Sakazuki: “I would let you go kill the two Yonko but Wano is an unknown military force”

Ryokugyu vs the guy who killed Kaido: “I’ll kill this brat, Rahaha”

Kaido to King: “You’re too strong!”
Ryokugyu after neg diffing King and Queen: “I can’t play with you fodder for long, there are supposed to be top Yonko commanders somewhere around here”

Kaido to Jack: “You are not weak!”
Ryokugyu to Queen: “Stop resisting!”

Ryokugyu vs the alliance that killed Kaido and Big Mom:
-Ryokugyu: “No problem”
-Yamato: “That powerful Haki saved this country!”

Ryokugyu vs the entirety of the Red Hair Pirates: “I’ll solo you guys later”
-Shanks: “The alliance who killed two Yonko won’t be able to stop you so I’d better intervene myself”

Goofy Nika who killed Kaido vs Kizaru’s housecat: Lucci fights him equally with no trouble

I’m failing to see where the Yonko look even remotely capable vs the Admirals. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.