Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you’re baiting but sure lol:

Aokiji vs Whitebeard the strongest Pirate: Jozu had to save Whitebeard

Kizaru vs Whitebeard: Kizaru neg diffed

Akainu vs Whitebeard, round 1: Akainu neg diffed with his hands in his pockets

Akainu vs Whitebeard round 2: Whitebeard snuck Akainu like a little bitch, failed to even bruise Akainu, Akainu blew Whitebeard’s head off in the process

Kizaru vs two Yonko: “Shall I go?”
-Sakazuki: “I would let you go kill the two Yonko but Wano is an unknown military force”

Ryokugyu vs the guy who killed Kaido: “I’ll kill this brat, Rahaha”

Kaido to King: “You’re too strong!”
Ryokugyu after neg diffing King and Queen: “I can’t play with you fodder for long, there are supposed to be top Yonko commanders somewhere around here”

Kaido to Jack: “You are not weak!”
Ryokugyu to Queen: “Stop resisting!”

Ryokugyu vs the alliance that killed Kaido and Big Mom:
-Ryokugyu: “No problem”
-Yamato: “That powerful Haki saved this country!”

Ryokugyu vs the entirety of the Red Hair Pirates: “I’ll solo you guys later”
-Shanks: “The alliance who killed two Yonko won’t be able to stop you so I’d better intervene myself”

Goofy Nika who killed Kaido vs Kizaru’s housecat: Lucci fights him equally with no trouble

I’m failing to see where the Yonko look even remotely capable vs the Admirals. Lol
" If Kaidou was here I wouldn't have came! " - Fraudbull
Btw why did Sabo and his boys escape Fraudbull and Fujitora?

Pre ts villains suffer from Oda making the series too long
Exactly this. Crocodile was scaled with other Shichibukai and it clearly didn't work by the time he got to Moria. Then Doflamingo started clashing with Admirals lol. Then there's just Mihawk on a completely different level.

Now it's accepted they are all different ranges of power, but even Crocodile has a 2 billion bounty now basically lol , which is pretty nuts.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
But if I post Jozu punching Kuzan
Then I will post the ultimate result of the fight, which was Kuzan one shotting, neg diffing, and crippling Jozu for life lol. You can post as much out of context as you want, I’ll be glad to bring you back into reality. Lol

or Akainu getting punched and thrown into a hole by Whitebeard....
I could post Big Mom getting thrown into a whole by Jinbe and Robin. If “getting thrown into a hole” is your metric, Jinbe and Robin > Big Mom = Kaido. Lol

It actually does in the context that its Lucci who holds a leadership positon in CP0. Kaku being as strong current Lucci for example would not make sense because its Kaku.
I'm annoyed that Oda hasn't actually addressed if Lucci is the CP0 leader or not. It seemed like the other dude was and then he became irrelevant (unless he comes back).

The WG structure/pecking order is still weird.

Then I will post the ultimate result of the fight, which was Kuzan one shotting, neg diffing, and crippling Jozu for life lol. You can post as much out of context as you want, I’ll be glad to bring you back into reality. Lol

I could post Big Mom getting thrown into a whole by Jinbe and Robin. If “getting thrown into a hole” is your metric, Jinbe and Robin > Big Mom = Kaido. Lol
Fleet Admiral's scared of "Goofy" .:gokulaugh:

Where is he scared of Goofy? He’s worried about the loss of the Seraphim. Lol
He could lose the Seraphim if Vega allied with anyone, the problem is that it's with an Emperor
I took this comment more as "Vegapunk is better off dead than in the hands of pirates" because Vegapunk knows Marines weaknesses (he's invented many of their advances).
The Marines are pretty straight forward fighters and Luffy counters Akainu already with Advanced Armament and ACoC.

He could lose the Seraphim if Vega allied with anyone, the problem is that it's with an Emperor

The Marines are pretty straight forward fighters and Luffy counters Akainu already with Advanced Armament and ACoC.
Because the Seraphim are supposed to replace one of the three powers. If that power allies with an emperor the power balance shifts to the pirates. I only see facts. Where is the fear lol?

I don't see why anyone is surprise on Lucci's growth and being able to go toe to toe with luffy. Two years ago they were relatively even but now fans are surprise he can somewhat keep up from the very same person who luffy just barley defeated?

Status
Not open for further replies.