Future Events Kizaru in Egghead.

A symbol to show that the strawhats don’t need to flee from admirals anymore. I think a scenario where Zoro pulls a Rayleigh 2.0 and successfully holds him off, showing he doesn’t need to be saved like the last time, Kizaru’s usual interaction w right hand men. Or Luffy could fight him as payback for the trauma caused to them at Sabaody and the helplessness he felt back then, monkey vs monkey.
I like either scenario of this.:cheers:

So, what's gonna be Kizaru's role in the Egghead Arc?

I don't know if a psycho like him would ally with SHs, even considering his relation with Sentomaru or even VP ( If he truly has some sort of relation with him ).
Anyway, the arc just got a lot more exciting after this.
I think oda will probably use him to destroy egg head

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Kizaru is going after Vegapunk to kill him.
While Sentomaru is loyal to VP, Kizaru isnt.
Luffy will have his hands full with CP0 and seraphs.
Seems like professional tea sipper will have to interrupt his merienda after all. :myman:
Can’t wait for it not to happen. And see you have a melt down the same as when Zoro didn’t kill Kaido
All you need is to find me having a meltdown. Good luck.

Kizaru can clash with a multitude of people but ultimately Luffy always has a go at the strongest enemy in an arc unless some very special cases where he isn't strong enough to do so (Akainu in Marineford, Kizaru in Sabaody) or when another character has a HUGE connection to the strongest foe (Vergo with Law in PH, Mihawk with Zoro in Baratie)

So while Zoro could clash with Kiz, he's still fighting Luffy for certain