Questions & Mysteries Is Kaku awakened to?

?

• Yes

Votes: 58 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 45 43.7%

• Total voters
I dont think so because as a swordsman, he doesnt really benefits from toughness and recovery.
The damage he faces from other swordsmen is simply too high for those Awakened stats to matter.
But Oda might give him Awakening just for the sake of updated visuals. :wonderland:
He s still a zoan
Don't think so. He'd surpass Lucci if he did.
Why?

So? Kaku isn't as skill as a fighter than Lucci is it's also why he has twice the doriki than what kaku has. Rob Lucci is a known prodigy of the former cp9 kaku isn't. And when it comes to portrayal and feats kaku just doesn't stack up but this is not me saying he didn't grow in strength.
Post automatically merged:

Kaku is leaps and bounds stronger than pts Lucci while being 5 years younger. :suresure:
Kaku probably strong enough to face one of the calamities but Lucci is somewhat a tier above them.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
‎
So? Kaku isn't as skill as a fighter than Lucci is it's also why he has twice the doriki than what kaku has. Rob Lucci is a known prodigy of the former cp9 kaku isn't. And when it comes to portrayal and feats kaku just doesn't stack up but this is not me saying he didn't grow in strength.
Post automatically merged:

Kaku probably strong enough to face one of the calamities but Lucci is somewhat a tier above them.
At the same age, Kaku's ten times more powerful than Lucci. That's what having more potential means.