Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Oh man, I swear....Chapter 18 Part 2 is turning out far more beautifully than I had even imaged back when I had first conceived of it lol. The temptation to push this bad boy out tonight is maddening, but it's pretty short as it is so far...Lol
Lmaooo. You're hyping me up even more. I can't wait to see my fellow Katakuri fans see the light and join me.

Oh man, I swear....Chapter 18 Part 2 is turning out far more beautifully than I had even imaged back when I had first conceived of it lol. The temptation to push this bad boy out tonight is maddening, but it's pretty short as it is so far...Lol
I wonder if I am finally going to do something onscreen. :steef:

I am practically S&A’s version of Monkey D. Dragon. I was introduced early, I am a mysterious character, everyone knows I am still around, I have some fair hype and I do important stuff off panel but I am rarely ever seen. :fujilaugh:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I wonder if I am finally going to do something onscreen. :steef:

I am practically S&A’s version of Monkey D. Dragon. I was introduced early, I am a mysterious character, everyone knows I am still around, I have some fair hype and I do important stuff off panel but I am rarely ever seen. :fujilaugh:
Your role shall indeed be mighty
:akaman:

Much like your actual forum presence, you wouldn’t reveal yourself just to face any ordinary fodder. Lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lmfaoooooooo.

I could feel your frustration when recounting the OJ days. Divven's continued one up'ing of the Katakuri fandom's good for me, but I wish my fellow donut lovers would just come over to my side. Maybe Sentinel will see the light.

I also died at the Win Win / Lin Lin faction. I had a feeling that's what it was, but I didn't wanna spoil myself lmao. Mega Erkan had me laughing, like what the fuck lmfao. Last thing I expected.

So is Ivan Zonder the new @King7 or is it like an alt?

Absolutely incredible ending. You would only truly know about Zonder's unmatched punk hazard wank if you were at OJ lmfao.

The days of Akainu's 7 (or more?) volcanos lol. Also Zonder as Akou? there's going to be a double team on him soon by these "two"... :myman:

This brings back memories to when Ivan was waiting for Ryokugyu to appear in chapter 903 lol

Ayo!!! My guy wassup I never thought it was you
I'm pretty good i think ..... i thought you already knew , iiirc i told you this was me in your introduction here ( but i could very well be wrong )

What about you though ? you must already have job . btw i heard Florida is a place where a lot of weird things happen
Absolutely incredible ending. You would only truly know about Zonder's unmatched punk hazard wank if you were at OJ lmfao.

The days of Akainu's 7 (or more?) volcanos lol. Also Zonder as Akou? there's going to be a double team on him soon by these "two"... :myman:

This brings back memories to when Ivan was waiting for Ryokugyu to appear in chapter 903 lol
7 Volcanoes :suresure: , but i think i said 10

but fuck , yes i was wrong about 903 . i was embarassed :suresure: but turned out Ryokugyu appeared just 2 chapters later , but it was dissapointing since he was silhouetted

currently i think Ryokugyu will appear in end of Wano , he will meet SHs since 4 other Admirals have met SHs in their intros ( or shortly after ) like Aokiji -> Long Ring Long Land , Kizaru -> Sabaody , Akainu -> met Luffy in Marineford , Fujitora -> Dressrosa

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
I'm pretty good i think ..... i thought you already knew , iiirc i told you this was me in your introduction here ( but i could very well be wrong )

What about you though ? you must already have job . btw i heard Florida is a place where a lot of weird things happen

7 Volcanoes :suresure: , but i think i said 10

but fuck , yes i was wrong about 903 . i was embarassed :suresure: but turned out Ryokugyu appeared just 2 chapters later , but it was dissapointing since he was silhouetted

currently i think Ryokugyu will appear in end of Wano , he will meet SHs since 4 other Admirals have met SHs in their intros ( or shortly after ) like Aokiji -> Long Ring Long Land , Kizaru -> Sabaody , Akainu -> met Luffy in Marineford , Fujitora -> Dressrosa
Damn you might’ve and I’m jus a dumbass and forgot, apologies. That is not a lie lmao, Florida is jus a wild ass place my man. In one of our counties(Pasco) tha Mayor got into a shootout with tha Police lmfao. And it was treated like some regular shit