Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Well, that narrows it down. :bamathink:

Alright, let us start with the most famous members of the old OJ Mod Team. :catsure:

My memory is not 100% so if anyone remembers certain folk or events better than I do then feel free to correct me. :yearight:

Admins.
Divvens was the creator and first Admin of Oro Jackson (which I think was created in 2013). He eventually stepped down from his role of Admin in late 2017 but was still involved behind the scenes with OJ’s legal stuff since he was the creator of the site.

Freeze was Divvens’ right hand man and one of the original Admins. I seem to recall that he dealt with technical stuff and the like. He retired at the same time as Divvens.

Kyros was a Senior Mod that took over from Divvens after the latter retired. He showed his willingness to openly communicate with his community by setting his profile to private. :sus:

Takt was another Senior Mod that was promoted to Admin after Divvens retirement. He liked making endless Thanos quotes and not much else.

Mods.
Larsi was remembered for being over zealous in his Mod duties as well as being the creator of the One Piece Role Play section where he liked making everything perfectly balanced except Giants, which were ridiculously overpowered. Larsi’s choice of race was Giant. Funny coincidence that. :catsure:

Syed was easily the most infamous OJ Mod that was famous for a certain incident in which he posted that if he were in charge of his country that he would “behead all homosexuals”. :jay-he:

Chris Mic was a bloke that was famous for stone walling anyone who came to his profile about legitimate forum concerns but who always had time to incessantly make animal noise posts at a 13/14 year old girl. :crazwhat:

Neko was a crazy cat lady that had a Pekoms avatar. She was funny and awesome. :datas:

Pratham apparently got the Mod job by begging for it. Regardless of whether he did or did not, he sure as feck did not deserve it and was a complete moron.

Nico Robin was a spam queen who contributed nothing substantial to the forum but got the Mod job because of nepotism and knowing the right people. Under her, character bashing was punishable by perma ban but herself calling the Game of Thrones team “Fucking morons” was perfectly acceptable. :pepeke:

Treacle was a fresh recruit to the Moderator cause that Kyros sent to deal with the Shipping Section, where she came face to face with the horrors of Shipping Wars. May the Lord have mercy on her soul cause Kyros sure didn’t. :believe:

Then there were a bunch of sassenachs who kept their heads down and never publicly did much. Folk like AaronC, Rak/Ruffles, Slith, Hebi etc. etc. etc.

Alright, let us start with the most famous members of the old OJ Mod Team. :catsure:

My memory is not 100% so if anyone remembers certain folk or events better than I do then feel free to correct me. :yearight:

Admins.
Divvens was the creator and first Admin of Oro Jackson (which I think was created in 2013). He eventually stepped down from his role of Admin in late 2017 but was still involved behind the scenes with OJ’s legal stuff since he was the creator of the site.

Freeze was Divvens’ right hand man and one of the original Admins. I seem to recall that he dealt with technical stuff and the like. He retired at the same time as Divvens.

Kyros was a Senior Mod that took over from Divvens after the latter retired. He showed his willingness to openly communicate with his community by setting his profile to private. :sus:

Takt was another Senior Mod that was promoted to Admin after Divvens retirement. He liked making endless Thanos quotes and not much else.

Mods.
Larsi was remembered for being over zealous in his Mod duties as well as being the creator of the One Piece Role Play section where he liked making everything perfectly balanced except Giants, which were ridiculously overpowered. Larsi’s choice of race was Giant. Funny coincidence that. :catsure:

Syed was easily the most infamous OJ Mod that was famous for a certain incident in which he posted that if he were in charge of his country that he would “behead all homosexuals”. :jay-he:

Chris Mic was a bloke that was famous for stone walling anyone who came to his profile about legitimate forum concerns but who always had time to incessantly make animal noise posts at a 13/14 year old girl. :crazwhat:

Neko was a crazy cat lady that had a Pekoms avatar. She was funny and awesome. :datas:

Pratham apparently got the Mod job by begging for it. Regardless of whether he did or did not, he sure as feck did not deserve it and was a complete moron.

Nico Robin was a spam queen who contributed nothing substantial to the forum but got the Mod job because of nepotism and knowing the right people. Under her, character bashing was punishable by perma ban but herself calling the Game of Thrones team “Fucking morons” was perfectly acceptable. :pepeke:

Treacle was a fresh recruit to the Moderator cause that Kyros sent to deal with the Shipping Section, where she came face to face with the horrors of Shipping Wars. May the Lord have mercy on her soul cause Kyros sure didn’t. :believe:

Then there were a bunch of sassenachs who kept their heads down and never publicly did much. Folk like AaronC, Rak/Ruffles, Slith, Hebi etc. etc. etc.

So that's just the staffs of Oro Jackson back in the days:christindeed:Very interesting indeed:myman:If I was in Oro Jackson before it got shutdown I could have become a Admin already:datas:

Admins.

Mods.

Seems accurate. Especially the Chris Mic part:suresure:

Admins.

Mods.

OJ seem lit. I should join OJ back then instead of just lurking around only for spoiler.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Treacle was a fresh recruit to the Moderator cause that Kyros sent to deal with the Shipping Section, where she came face to face with the horrors of Shipping Wars. May the Lord have mercy on her soul cause Kyros sure didn’t.
Iirc, Treacle was an extremely respected user and actually a damn good choice for Mod, as even as a regular user she was fantastic at shutting up people who were shitposting/being irrational. She was probably the only Mod promotion that I remember people actually celebrating.

Then the OJ mods bestowed upon her the metaphorical “ring of power,” basically turning her into a soul-sucking Nazgul who showed exactly as much willingness to fulfill her role responsibly as the rest of the modteam. IIRC.

Though @Den_Den_Mushi and @dizzy2341 followed the Treacle chronicle a lot closer than I did lol.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Iirc, Treacle was an extremely respected user and actually a damn good choice for Mod, as even as a regular user she was fantastic at shutting up people who were shitposting/being irrational. She was probably the only Mod promotion that I remember people actually celebrating.

Then the OJ mods bestowed upon her the metaphorical “ring of power,” basically turning her into a soul-sucking Nazgul who showed exactly as much willingness to fulfill her role responsibly as the rest of the modteam. IIRC.

Though @Den_Den_Mushi and @dizzy2341 followed the Treacle chronicle a lot closer than I did lol.
That's a name I haven't heard in a while. One of the better posters on the site, so she became a mod, and then what, drama?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
That's a name I haven't heard in a while. One of the better posters on the site, so she became a mod, and then what, drama?
I’m only telling what I’ve heard, but basically she became a mod and all of the sudden she just stopped exhibiting all of the qualities that made her worthy to become a mod in the first place lol. She wouldn’t respond to PMs, would blindly defend all mod decisions, would implement biased punishments, etc.

The biased bans even before the Great Collapse was what really killed OJ imho lol. I remember Red Admiral made a thread called “which claim is more logical” where he asked people to choose between two claims to determine which was more logical. The claims were a) Akainu is the final villain, or b) Shanks is the guardian of Raftel.

So I made a thread “Which claim is more logical” where I asked people to choose between the two claims a) Akainu has the strongest CoC in OP, or b) Shanks is the strongest OP character

Red Admiral ran to Chris Mic’s wall and accused me of hating on Shanks. My thread got locked and I got a one week ban, Red received no punishment. Lol

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
All this OJ stuff makes me quite nostalgic. I always hated the mods there though.
Honestly the only mod that was annoying was that Kyros guy, he'd thread ban out of nowhere, the others were irrelevant, aside from Reconciliation (this how u spell it?) that dude was chill.

Even Divvens never bothered me, considering how many run ins I had with Celestial going batshit leading to bans and strikes. Granted I left late 2017.

I’m only telling what I’ve heard, but basically she became a mod and all of the sudden she just stopped exhibiting all of the qualities that made her worthy to become a mod in the first place lol. She wouldn’t respond to PMs, would blindly defend all mod decisions, would implement biased punishments, etc.

The biased bans even before the Great Collapse was what really killed OJ imho lol. I remember Red Admiral made a thread called “which claim is more logical” where he asked people to choose between two claims to determine which was more logical. The claims were a) Akainu is the final villain, or b) Shanks is the guardian of Raftel.

So I made a thread “Which claim is more logical” where I asked people to choose between the two claims a) Akainu has the strongest CoC in OP, or b) Shanks is the strongest OP character

Red Admiral ran to Chris Mic’s wall and accused me of hating on Shanks. My thread got locked and I got a one week ban, Red received no punishment. Lol
Lmfao the original red snitch, that's hilarious.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Don't insult my sensei Red Admiral. He has an entire list of predictions he made that came true. His credibility is > most of us.
His predictions are all stuff that literally everyone predicts but none of us feel the need to keep track of those predictions because we don’t get bodied as often as he does and thus don’t feel the need to constantly defend our own credibility. Lol